oats so simple as a heb?

GymClassHero

Silver Member
Morning lovelies!

Does anyone know if you can have an oats so simple sachet, plain or flavoured as a heb?

I always thought it was just the plain one, but if anyone knows different, the golden syrup is delicious!

Thanks for the advice Sarah-Jayne.

I take it you count the full syns for the flavoured ones then and dont deduct anything and class it as a HEB?

The reason i ask is because i cleared one of the cupboards out in the kitchen last night i found a box of well in date Apple and Blueberry oats so simple sachets. I used to eat these every morning for breakfast pre SW and really fancied some this week as its starting to get colder and i like a warming brekkie!

i once had a leader who said about a mcdonalds porrige pot that it was a healthy extra b plus however many syns over the 6, i dont know if that would be the same

So how would I work out OSS with Golden Syrup, do I have to use it as syns?

I don't think it would work out although you could ask your consultant. The GS flavour is 6/12 syns and the original is 5 syns. But only the original is 27g the rest are all 30g+

The apple and bluberry one is 6 1/2 syns per sachet so fingers crossed I could knock off 6 syns and class as a heb, I think ill ask at weigh in tonight because I really really want some!!

The apple and bluberry one is 6 1/2 syns per sachet so fingers crossed I could knock off 6 syns and class as a heb, I think ill ask at weigh in tonight because I really really want some!!

That would be great if you could ask, would you let us know as I do it online and dont havnt anyone to ask accept you lot.;)

I just read the box and it says you can use the filled sachet with milk for the correct amount and that is 180mml.

That would be great if you could ask, would you let us know as I do it online and dont havnt anyone to ask accept you lot.;)

I just read the box and it says you can use the filled sachet with milk for the correct amount and that is 180mml.

Of course i will hun, i'll post when i get back as i too am eagerly wanting to know!!

i once had a leader who said about a mcdonalds porrige pot that it was a healthy extra b plus however many syns over the 6, i dont know if that would be the same

Hey hun, that would be because McDonalds Porridge pots *are* Oats So Simple plain sachets, but made with whole milk I think - so you'd have to count it as a HEb but not knowing how much milk they put into it - if you can figure it out then it could be a HEb and a HEa, or a HEb plus syns for milk.

Ahhh head explooode!

Just got back from WI and i chose not to stay. We had a stand in consultant and i cant STAND her! She is actually like Majorie Dawes and considering i put 1 lb on this week i couldnt be bothered with the interrogation and having to talk about my dad's anniversary etc......sooooooo.....the long and short of it is i didnt find out!

Is anyone else going to class in the next day or so who could ask?

If not, i'll send my consultant a text tomorrow, ive been told she is ill today so i dont want to pester her.

You could have the original as a HEXB and put in a tbsp of golden syrup which is 2 syns or even 1/2 a tbsp for 1 syn. Yummy.

Back