1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Oats so simple pots

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by AnnaFaraday, 18 February 2014 Social URL.

1. I am currently doing jury service. We have a card to use at the cafeteria, but to be honest hardly any of the food is suitable for me to eat. I have noticed that quite a few people go out for food from M&S, but frankly as I have been given the princely sum of £5.71 per day of public money to spend I would rather use the card!!

(No - I have no idea how they arrive at the figure of £5.71 for the daily allowance!!)

However, I noticed today that they have Oats So Simple Pots. That would certainly be better than nothing.

I have never had them before, because it is so much simpler and cheaper to use oats from a packet.

So can anyone tell me

(a) what the syn value is and

(b) are they any good? Do they come out like the Oats so simple in packets? I don't expect them to be as good as proper oats, but at least it would be something to keep me going.

As far as I know they only have the plain ones.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. steph1212

steph1212 Well-Known Member

These pots vary from 9 syns to 13.5 dependant on flavour. I have them in work every now and then but it's a hefty syn amount.
    What I'm not sure of is if we can deduct 6 syns and count as HEXB and x amount of syns which wouldn't be too bad. If anyone has the answer it would be great!!

4. Goodness, that is high! However, there isn't much else that I can have and it would be better than going hungry. Thank you for the information.