Obscene amount of weight to lose!

katy2783

Hi everyone,

Firstly I must say what a brilliant site - joined on boxing day when i officially started my BIG shred! The support from everyone is fantastic! We all have weight to lose, if it be 1 pound, 1 stone or 10 stone!
In my first week I have lost 11 pounds and so amazed, a very long way to go yet but by breaking my weight loss dow to small goals i will get there! I would like to be 20st or under by end of feb and 18 stone or under by end of april! And i will do my damn hardest to do it!

I have set my target on here and on my ticker at about 15 stone! I do want to lose more but if i see smaller amounts it makes me feel a little easier! When i lose some more i will change my target weight!

Katy x

hey hun, yes the site is fab ive got 6 stone to lose, im 16 stone 11 pounds, at heaviest i was 21 stone xx

I joined yesterday and read through all the posts for a couple of hours. I start xenical today and have about 9 stone to lose. I'm ultra motivated this time after having hypnotherapy to find the root of my eating so much food, wouldn't recommend it! Anyway good luck, and well done you for starting on boxing day!

Thanks hun,

Good luck on the start of your weightloss journey and well done pinklyns for your achievment so far xxx

Hiya Katy, good luck, and I wish you all the very best for your weightloss journey. I was 20.5 stone when I started. Although I have 1 big goal, I just set myself 1 stone mini goals

Hi Katy. As you can see I started at 20 stone 10lbs and have now lost 7 stones so it definitely is doable. Good luck.

Hi Guys, Can't believe how much weight you have lost! I want to be the one saying I have lost 6 stone etc this time next year! All I can say through sheer hardwork, healthy eating and determination I will get there xxx

Weigh in for me today! 7 pound loss which is a total loss of 18 in two weeks! I will get to goal eventually - its a long road but I am more than ready xx

Thanks hun x

Well done Katy, and just think next weigh in you could be in the 200's. You'll be zapping it away xx

That is just brilliant, very well done!

Hi Tristar,

Here's hoping a week today I will be in the 200's! X

Thank You hun x

Well done Katy. I started July 2010 at 24st 9.5lb. Like you I set small goals.
Am so pleased now that ive stuck with it, have lost 5stone and 1lb. Still a very long way to go but delighted that im under 20st and still losing.
Im sure with enough determination you will be able to do it. Great first weeks weight losses.

Well done you! I would love to be 5 stone lighter! I will be at some stage this year! I am just so pleased I found this site! All the stories i read are insperational and everyone gives so much support x

Hello Katy

I'm new today and have a LOT of weight to lose. It can seem so daunting. I have around 8 or 9 stone to lose but I'm taking it one step at a time like you.

I'll hopefully see you around. Wishing you lots of luck and will power.

Back