obsessed with sex!!!!!!!!

Oooh im excited for ya hun! Go for it babe you look fab and dont take that the wrong way lol xxx

Ha ha tanx Tracy i wont, i was only messing with yat he other time!!
Oh i dunnooo iv no confidence

Yup Tracy I'm married but newly single.In other words he got a better model and fu#ked off.However I refuse to dwell on it and am moved on.I love older men I'm 33 but this is getting out of hand. Anyway lipo is effecting my libido in crazy ways hmmmmmmm.I need a man so badly!!!!!!11

Lol ffbb i love it hun! Go get youself a sexy george cloony now!!! And 1 for me xxx

go for it lipo lady you are still in the process of losing.Did you not hear me say I'm dying for a man.Do it for the girls.Oh is he older? Anyone watch all saints? I'm obsessed with frank and Mike Vlasek. Jesus no wonder my hubby left.I'm touched!

Lady hun i know what you mean about the confidence but you have to start somewhere, is he nice? xx

Lol ffbb stop making me laugh! You would like my neighbour!! mmmm x

I know what you mean, I'm not on LT but since losing over 3st I am more ravenous than ever! Can't complain though

The last time i went on a date was before my hubby. My best mate set me up with her older cousinWe were dancing and his false leg fell off,right there on the dance floor.I went to the loo and tryed to fit my size 16 arse through as size 12 window(story of my life) anyway I got stuck and ended up hanging out of the window with the one legged guy screaming at my arse that I was a *****! I'm hoping your date goes smoother lipo lady!!!!!

Hey lady i dont mind you doubting my sexuality hun lol.
Acually the dentist u worked with was gay(female) and i went in the other day and she was so shocked and kept telling me how great i looked...she was blushing:eek::D xxx

Back