obsessed with sex!!!!!!!!

The last time i went on a date was before my hubby. My best mate set me up with her older cousinWe were dancing and his false leg fell off,right there on the dance floor.I went to the loo and tryed to fit my size 16 arse through as size 12 window(story of my life) anyway I got stuck and ended up hanging out of the window with the one legged guy screaming at my arse that I was a *****! I'm hoping your date goes smoother lipo lady!!!!!
stop i nearly weedxx

Lol ffbb bloody hell!!! Lady you will be great hun, pretend the water is vodka! xxx

The last time i went on a date was before my hubby. My best mate set me up with her older cousinWe were dancing and his false leg fell off,right there on the dance floor.I went to the loo and tryed to fit my size 16 arse through as size 12 window(story of my life) anyway I got stuck and ended up hanging out of the window with the one legged guy screaming at my arse that I was a *****! I'm hoping your date goes smoother lipo lady!!!!!

OMG :eek: i sweat to god im nearly after wetting myself laughing at that ha ha his leg falling off ahhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Waheyyy! How come a thread that mentions sex grows instantly? lol.
You women will corrupt my innocent mind :rolleyes: xxx

Lol i can picture it now!!! xxx

Lol ffbb bloody hell!!! Lady you will be great hun, pretend the water is vodka! xxx

He might think i had a tad drinking problem then lol guzling pints of raw vodka lol

hahahaha good point he will think he is well in there lol xx

I know it was like a barbie doll leg comming down his pants, then a pop and it was out. I'm unlucky like that I met my hubby in the A&E when I swallowed a hairclip in 199 (a good ) year. I look thinner lying down.

Hey stop gong off the older men subject! lol x

Errr you didnt ask our ages how du know we are older:eek: Apparently younger men have much more energy? xx

I was doing my hair am had a hairclip in my mouth and was laughing at something and it just went back,lodged in my lower windpipe so I thought I'd better leg it A&e and see about it my hubby was the radiologist. He though my clumsiness was cute!Didn't take long before that wore off, specially as I knocked his dad off his bike a month later.Can't take a flippin joke!men

Lol Lil:eek:! Very true though haha x

I'd like a younger man if his legs were his own and didn't have a machanical ear(don't ask) soo if your body parts are your own I'm easy to please.

Older men know which buttons to press and chew, suck, lick, moisten, tickle,flick,tweek,carress.....sorry getting carried away

Lol ffb byou are hilarious!! Great story about the hubby too xx

:eek:Garry that shocked even me!! lol x

Back