obsessed with weighing

Hey another serial weigher here! I have not been on them today tho....last time was after weigh in Thursday night to see if they matched. They did!

Going to try to make it a week!

I haven't taken my scales out of the shed since Thursday but I'm still thinking about them. It'll be nice not knowing although I'll either get a shock or a surprise on WI day. I think it's a control thing actually. Seeing the scales move can be quite empowering. However, it's birthday weekend with Take That concert yesterday and a blow out chinese tonight. Think it's best I don't look!

Its Sunday and i honestly have not been on them since Thursday night - feeling okay about it too.....fingers crossed i can last until Thursday!!!

x

I had a sneaky peak this morning :rolleyes: and looking good for this week

ooh i am super jealous.:p

I just know if it showed a gain or something i would probably hate myself so much, even though i have been on plan 100% perfect.

If it showed a loss i would be over the moon, but there is always that chance isnt there. :flirt2:

I hope on Thursday AM when i jump on for my weigh day peek, i get a good result. I had a rubbish gain last week and ive been 100% so far this week and been the gym too. Perfect! Fingers crossed for your (and mine) weigh in! xxx

I used to weigh constantly but now only do it every few days. Got weight on Wednesday evening at WI and checked how I was going on Friday evening (losing) and then after a bad weekend I checked on Monday (gain but still lower than WI) so I knew I had gained but still had time to be extra good and get it off again.

Back