Obsessive Compulsive Weighers???

haninhudds

Just a thought because everyone else seems to be sooooo good at only weighing in once a week....but....

I am a self confessed obsessive compulsive weigher! I way myself at least once a day, if not twice or three times!!! I like to keep on track, i like to see the minimal changes....It keeps me going!!!

Anyone else or am I all alone out here with my pink scales??

:D XXXXX

I hear ya sister!!!! Im there with the 3 times a day - it would be more if i didnt have to work!!!! I know i shouldnt but i just cant help it!!!

xx

I hear ya sister!!!! Im there with the 3 times a day - it would be more if i didnt have to work!!!! I know i shouldnt but i just cant help it!!!

xx

Love it.....we're naughty teehehehe!!! But it makes so much sense to me! xxx

Im the same, evry morning i hav a wee then strait on the scales, i tried to take the battery out once but i got so agitated cuz i hadnt weighd myself i had to put it bak in !!

Snap...i wee then weigh!! I'm glas there are a couple of others...i was starting to feel like a right sinner!!!! x

I used to be one when I was 14, I'd stand on it 2-3 times a day and developed an eating disorder because I thought I was fat (because kids taunted me, calling me fat) at 5'1" and 9st 4.1lb :(

So I'm always a bit afraid at weighing, but now a I do it only once a week since :)

I think that's sensible for you...when it becomes a problem then thats the time to stop!!! For me, weighing all the time helps me keep on track and keeps me sane!!! :D xxx

I do the same!!! ... Wee and weigh! Haha ...

Iv actually taken the battery out the scales so I tend to only put it back in 3 times a week .. Didn't today .. And I think the last time I did it was thur ...

Il probs way tomorrow but I don't know .. Cuz of they say I haven't lost I don't like it and think '**** it' lol

I weigh Wednesday morning though and I always weigh before I go!

Lol....for me it has the opposite effect...if i see im up it spurs me on to get some more off!!! :) xxx

I'll weigh myself in the morning (as I assume this is when I'm at my lightest, before breakfast)... sometimes during the day/evening. Was obsessed, every day for the past few weeks since starting WW. In my first week, I just liked seeing it decrease every day :) (4.5lb loss) but in 2nd week it was stuck (0.5lb loss). In my 3rd week now, and managed to wait until mid week to weigh myself... and again today. That's good for me! One day I hope to just leave it to WW lol as i think it is bad to be so obsessed... i just think if it's increased then i can do my best to make it change before WI day.... even though I KNOW weight fluctuates throughout the week so not to pay attention! xx

When I had a 0.5 loss in the third week it was cuz I couldn't see the scales going down .. So thought oh we'll might aswel anyway!

I weigh myself every 2nd day now as my weight is now slowly cumin off.. But wat a great feeling it is to c urself with a minus weight loss.. Keeps me motivated :)

I weigh myself every night and every morning and just before I set out to WW so I dont get too much of a shock. If it makes you upset if you put weight on then best just to get weighed at WW once a week. I like to see the difference each day.

seeeee there are a few of us....feels better to know i'm not the only serial weigher!!!! xxx

my names Steph and im a weigh-a-holic! x

hahaha!!! My names Hannah and I am both a weighaholic and a shopacholic!!! xxx

Im also a crisp-a-holic, chocoholic and generally a food a holic which is why i am a weighaholic!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha!!!!!

Yep I do it too I weigh every day minimum once! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

definitely weight-a-holic here! I'm a wee and weight person, weight myself every day and twice when I go to meetings, to see how my clothes impact my weight. I have been known for changing my clothes to accommodate a small gain LOL like wearing a lighter dress or taking off my thermal vest LOL

Back