Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Obsessive Weighing

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Munchalot, 18 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Munchalot

Munchalot Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Oh My God, today I have actually weighed myself 3 times!!! :copon:

I had made the descision on day one to put them away but by the morning of day 2 I had got them out again.

I have now just gone upstairs, taken the battery out, and thrown it in the bin, lol, lets hope I'm not down the bin in my Marigolds in the morning!!! :sign0137:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey Kirsten.. (I know your name now)..
    hon, Im exactly the same as you but worse to be honest...
    i get on and off all day long..
    its silly really as I find the scales go up and down all the time. I can get on one minute and it says one thing 10 mins after get on again it can say 2 pounds more!!
    I dont know why we torture ourselves this way!!
    Well done for throwing them away.
    I just couldnt do it!x

4. Munchalot

Munchalot Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    So glad it's not just me! I have only thrown the battery away so I can see a trip for a replacement if the lack of awarness gets the better of me lol!

5. abz

abz Gold Member

i weigh myself all the time but only really acknowledge the official number at my weigh in with my cdc. i enjoy seeing the numbers changing and seeing my progress. of course if i've fallen off the wagon in any way seeing the numbers go up is a good incentive to get back on!!

abz xx

6. Anaya

Anaya Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(15.38%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm the same too! I can't seem to help but weigh myself no matter what I do! It has both a positive (when I lose lb's) and negative (when I STS - esp for several days) impact on my mood! I think i've realised now that I don't think i'm going to be able to stop weighing myself everyday, although I have managed to get it down to just once (or twice :p) in the morning, but then after that I am at work so can't anyway!
    Instead I think I have to change the way I react to the results and not let it get me so down if I stay the same and just keep as positive as possible! I'm my own worst enemy sometimes! xx

7. KatieMc

KatieMc Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(10.53%)
    Diet:
    SW and now starting CD
    I'm exactly the same. I'm off and on like a yo-yo. My OH says I have OCW (obsessive compulsive weighing!). They go up and down all day long though it's so confusing!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.