Occasional Diary !!...Still here...lurking!!

Prettyfacebut?

...body-has-caught-up!!!!
Hi All (and thanks for the pm's guys:thankyou:)
Still here (lurking mainly:hide:) and still smiling!

Loving the sunny weather and sticking to CDSS. Have been focussing on some of the issues I mentioned in my previous posts concerning work etc and its going well and i'm pretty relaxed and positive about things, it's great saying 'no' and putting myself 1st!!

Had a couple of good weigh-ins (5lbs + 5lbs) followed by 1lbs which to be honest I'm ok with because...I went for an early Sat morning walk with my sister...well 3 1/2
hours and approx 10 miles later:eek: I felt great and buzzy, however I swelled up like a balloon:eek: (note to self...drink more water when walking!!) caught up with the water but not in time for weigh-in on Monday.

Exercise is making a massive difference and although the scales tell one story (16st) my clothes tell another (size 14)!!!

Tiny bit concerned as my bottom, which was always large...but firm....is much smaller...but...the only way I can describe it is 'hanging':eek:...I have faith that it will catch up. At the end of the day my muscle definition is better, I just have to give my skin a chance:p

CD is just something I do, I'm not having to think about it, if anything I am having to make sure I remember to do my 4 packs as I am just not hungry. I have less than 2 stone to go to weight target, however my size target was always a 14 and I am there!!

Anyway, hoping to get to the next London meet, have some things in my diary so trying to shuffle, it would be great to meet up with you great girls from the last time and some others:D

Oh and by the way 'snap' Dancing, I did some online shopping from Next for sandals for my size 9's and they are great and delivered very quickly!!

Anyway....that's my update for now....Hi to all the 'newbee's " Keep going...if I can do it ....you can", to anyone struggling, "Keep going...if I can do it....you can", to my friends (you know who you are;))....I am the angel on your shoulder:vibes:!!!

Muchly Lurve!
:sign0168:
XXXXXXXXXXXX

Last edited:
Oooo fabby a new diary! Hey hunnybun great to see you and to know that you are still smiling... it's such a gorgey smile too!

Re the bottom thing, welcome to the wonderful world of bottom crease (or bottom ripple as I now affectionately call it!), it's where your bum kinda sags into your thighs and you are left with a lovely crease, great place to keep pencils and other such useful items me thinks! I too am hopeful things will firm up with time, but then again I have grown kind fond of it in a weird kind of way!!

Sorry I am waffling and spamming your diary, I shall drift away into oblivion. Keep on keeping on babes you are an inspiration to many xxxxxx

Lovely to hear from you, and that's fab news on the size 14 front! Woohoo!

Keep going my lovely xx

Hi All:)

Glad to know I am not the only one with 'hanging bottom syndrome':D

Thanks for the pm's Dancing! You're right about the SS vs slowly moving up the plans....I think while I am in the 'zone' I will stick with SSing and if/when I feel the need for some food I will re-assess. Don't really want to go below a size 14(as I am tall) but the number on the scales is taunting me;)

Thanks Georgie (ah shucks:eek:) I hope I have been an inspiration to others! When I look back to some of my 'Help Me' posts in the beginning I never imagined getting to this point where SS is 'just something I do' and not really think about!!

Sarah...How you doing honey??

Becky....Thanks Hun!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

1st Weight Gain!!!

Hi All,

Well....1lb gain this week:eek:

I think my body has gone haywire:confused: I am in a size 14 at 16stone (or should that be 16st 1lb?)....I always said I wouldn't let the numbers on the scales get to me and they are not (surprisingly!)....I am still feeling really upbeat and feel good body wise.....however...whats with the scales???
Must admit:
Not been too good with the water intake!
Haven't had a 'number 2' for....hmm...can't remember!
Have 'mid-cycle' pmt?
Have been doing quite a lot of walking and yoga?

Right....off to update my ticker....strange feeling having to move it in the other direction:rolleyes:
XXXXXXX

I must be honest...I vary rarely want to exercise, (i'm trying to convince myself right now to get off the lap-top and do some;))....I make a deal with myself to do 5/10 minutes and I find once I start I get the buzz and want to do more!
Same with the gym....I agree to go for 20 mins....but once i'm there I get the 'buzz' and continue.
I'm loving my next sandals.....how are yours??
XXXXXX

Talking of "big shoes!" im a size 9-10 ! its so hard to find pretty shoes that big. If i look on ebay, all that comes up is "fetish" shoes!! LOL presumeably for MEN to dress up in! lots of plastic high heel boots etc! LOL...................Saw some lovely sandals etc in Clarks ! oh for smaller feet eh

I live north london, but as you say, NEXT 9's come up a bit small, I can manage with sandals, but "whole shoes" are often too tight! Ive never actually had FAT FEET so doubt if they will shrink like some peoples do when they lose weight. I just live in birkenstocks all summer! I have to be COMFY! cant do squashed toes! LOL

I think buying sandles have jinxed the weather!! Haven't worn mine yet (outside of my living room!)
Brantano go up to a size 10 and the clarks shop by Ealing Broadway station definately go up to a 9 in a lot of their styles...some up to a 10. You can go into a Clarks branch and order larger sizes and they usually get them in within a week.
You are right about Evans shoes....if I look at their footware I do it during the sales....I also find the range not that good and sometimes the quality is sh*te as well!!
X

Hi Ya

Just found your diary:eek::D But I guess you realised that as I'm posting on it:doh::rolleyes:

Mmmm saggy bottoms:sigh: Mine was a cross between an elephant and an 80 year old:eek: Sooooo many wrinkles. But after lots of bum clenching and Avon bust contouring cream (I know it's meant for your bust but seems to work everywhere plus I love the smell:p) it now seems to have got it's act together:cool: Dont worry the skin'll catch up with the weight loss.

Sorry to hear about the lb:( I know it's a bit demotivating but you know it'll be water retention etc. Next week will show a good loss especially if you go to the loo too;)

Really hope you can juggle things around so you can make the meet!

Tracey
x

Forgot I had a diary!!

Hi All:)

Forgot I had a diary Oops;)

Well, after last weeks 8lb-er was expecting to stay the same this week but nope....3lbs off!!!!....well chuffed with that:D
Maybe my body knows I am thinking of moving up the plans for my last stone, mind you I am also thinking of changing my goal to the 'magic' 100lbs.....mmm, we'll see?

Out for a drink with work (fizzy water!!)one of the directors said in front of every one "D...I must say I saw someone in the office last week and wondered who it was....until you turned round! You have lost a shead-load of weight....you look fantastic!!!" then he got all flustered and started babbling " I mean...you looked great anyway....but..I mean...you look great now...but....etc etc".

Must say I was shocked and went into a monologue about staying away from carbs...intollerance etc (they don't know about CD). Mixed blessings....pleased it was noticed....however...felt everyone's eyes on me....then had to deal with lots of questions:eek:

Anyway....thats it....until I remember my diary again:rolleyes:

XXXXX

Testing Testing?

.....posted yesterday, couldn't find it, but it ended up on page 1052:rolleyes:

....anyway...hi all....and Georgie...Thanks for the PM!!! I can't believe how fast the time has flown by!!!!

XXXXXX

Well....STS this week...I have a feeling that this last stone is going to keep me on my toes:rolleyes:

Mind you, I have been dabbling with 790 and SS....I think I need to pick a side, I've been keeping a food/ss diary and I realise that when I am 790ing I am not eating enough, few days I have been so stressed (work cr*p:mad:) that I have had a bar, a salad and a shake...not good I should be on 4 packs!! With the 790 I am just not hungry, I guess that is the wonder of ketosis!?!?!?

Mind you I was expecting a STS as I had lost 11lbs in the previous 2 weeks, CDC says this is normal at this stage.....Inch wise, the 14's are beginning to get loose...not bad at 15st 4lbs;)

Anyway....thats me ....for now!!

XXXXX

Back