October 2016 Challenge

Hi,
I'd like to join please.
I weigh on Saturdays at the moment, would like to aim for 8lbs off, and have no holidays thank you xx

1lb on for me, a bit gutted as no proper reasoning but will keep going!!

Ruth
X

Hey guys and welcome to so many of us. How did you Monday weighers get on? Good luck tuesday weighers. Cant believe it it already October - I have actually kinda started my Xmas shopping (only as I have found some right bargains!) Crazy!

Screen Shot 2016-10-04 at 10.02.39.png

how did you get on this saturday? Good luck for the month!! xx
Thank you Sazmajig xx
I lost 4.5lbs! But it was my first WI so I expect it to slow down from now.
I didn't realise you could add the Saturday just gone to the amount on here (bit thick...newbie lol :rolleyes:) so wonder if I should up my target to 10lbs? Xx

Thank you Sazmajig xx
I lost 4.5lbs! But it was my first WI so I expect it to slow down from now.
I didn't realise you could add the Saturday just gone to the amount on here (bit thick...newbie lol :rolleyes:) so wonder if I should up my target to 10lbs? Xx
Amazing loss! Well done you, don't expect anything. Just keep doing what you are doing and it may surprise you. Trust me!
Your target can be whatever you want it to be, just let me know what you feel comfortable with.

Well done again, brilliant start to your journey! xx

Amazing loss! Well done you, don't expect anything. Just keep doing what you are doing and it may surprise you. Trust me!
Your target can be whatever you want it to be, just let me know what you feel comfortable with.

Well done again, brilliant start to your journey! xx
@Sazmajig - That's very kind of you to comment, thank you. And thanks for running this little challenge...it must be a lot of work for you!
I think I will put my October target up to 10lbs...give me a bit more to aim for. It means I need to lose more than a lb a week which I know I can do if I really stick to plan xx
@Still slimming Suzy this is the October challenge thread xx

1.5 lb off for me today and got my 6 st award :)

Now I am going away for a long weekend from this Thursday. Hope to maintain next week (do miracles exist? :rolleyes:)

Have a great week everybody x

Smashing it guys!! Some fab fab losses.

@B.M. 6 STONE!! Thats incredible!

@Sharrington - you nearly have lost 7 stone! Thats unreal - massive massive congratulations to you and it will be yours next week!

I am a happy bunny as I lost 5lbs this week…pretty shocked by it if I'm honest but i was on plan all week. I needed to get back on plan after my naughty weekend away. I am now pretty focussed and sitting comfortably within target. Off to the cinema tonight and I'm going to have some girly time with my mum (and little brother!! :rotflmao:) we are heading out for dinner but will be on plan and ill take my b choices and some grapes to have at the cinema. Will probably treat the little bro to some popcorn etc.

Screen Shot 2016-10-05 at 07.47.41.png

Hiya... 2lbs off for me yesterday.

Good luck everyone :)

Back