October 2016 Challenge

Wow look at all this green! Keep it going guys, you are all amazing.

Went to the cinema last night and bought everyone sweeties/chocolates and I just had grapes and my hifi bars. Felling really positive about this week :)

How are you all feeling?

Screen Shot 2016-10-06 at 07.30.46.png

Wow look at all this green! Keep it going guys, you are all amazing.

Went to the cinema last night and bought everyone sweeties/chocolates and I just had grapes and my hifi bars. Felling really positive about this week :)

How are you all feeling?

View attachment 184078

The chart is looking amazing guys!!! Thanks @Sazmajig for doing such a fab job!

I am in the mindset that I would rather like that undeserved gain off from last week plus 1lb more to give me my 2.5stone award haha... I can dream ;)

Ruth
X

The chart is looking amazing guys!!! Thanks @Sazmajig for doing such a fab job!

I am in the mindset that I would rather like that undeserved gain off from last week plus 1lb more to give me my 2.5stone award haha... I can dream ;)

Ruth
X

Any why wouldn't you be able to do it? I have every faith!

Hi everyone, I am definitely back this time, been doing really well but have just joined a SW club to make sure I go on to reach my target weight before Christmas.
@Sazmajig Can I join the October Challenge please, I weighed in on Friday 30th Sept and lost 3lb (yay) so my next weigh in is Friday 7th October, my target is 8 lbs for the month.
Thank Yoooo :)

Last edited:
Can I join in please?

WI Day - Friday
7lb to lose
No holiday

Last week was -2lb and this week -1lb, so 3lb loss over 2 weeks so far xx

Hi everyone, I am definitely back this time, been doing really well but have just joined a SW club to make sure I go on to reach my target weight before Christmas.
@Sazmajig Can I join the October Challenge please, I weighed in on Friday 30th Nov and lost 3lb (yay) so my next weigh in is Friday 7th December, my target is 8 lbs for the month.
Thank Yoooo :)
Are you going to be giving any results this month then? Do you mean Friday 7th October and 30th Sept? xx

@Sazmajig My first way in is today (Friday7th) meant September not November. DOHHHH! (must have been half asleep when I posted, getting ahead of myself!!)
Will add results from today onwards, Cheers. :)

Hi all
Not a good start for me, 2 and a half on :( but completely deserved!!
Everyone looks like they're doing great, well done!
X

Couldn't find a 'blowing my own trumpet' smiley but these will do :sw007::thankyouthankyou::0clapper:
Hatrick.....4lb loss, half stone award and slimmer of the week.
Dead Chuffed.

Maintain for me - although I'm surprised it's not a gain after what I've put away the last 2 days....!! Have fallen off the wagon but I'm back now and focussing in again xx

Lovely to see so many positive comments on here! For those who haven't done as well as they hoped, maybe this week will be YOUR week :banana_dancer:
I lost 2.5lbs this week...very chuffed! :wee:

Lovely to see so many positive comments on here! For those who haven't done as well as they hoped, maybe this week will be YOUR week :banana_dancer:
I lost 2.5lbs this week...very chuffed! :wee:
Is that crazy yellow lady shaking her boobs?! :):):):p

Is that crazy yellow lady shaking her boobs?! :):):):p

Hahaha! Gotta shake em while I've still got em lol! :banana_dancer:
Last time I lost weight I ended up with spaniels ears!!! :doggy::rotflmao:

Back