October 2016 Challenge

Despite an overindulgence in cake at the weekend Ive still managed to lose a pound. X

Hey guys - will update my spreadsheet later/tomorrow as I'm away from my computer today! But just wanted to say a massive well done on your results guys.

Weigh in for me last night and I lost 0.5lbs - think I'm now finding my maintaining groove so we'll see how next week goes. Although I do have friends over for dinner Friday and there will be drink!!

I have been reading everyones posts and it gives me such a boost to make sure I am determined to reach my target for the 16th Dec :winner:
I just wanted to share some info with SW members who may not use the SW online planner......... it's brill!!
It gives you two views of the food you have eaten/planned, SW planner view and Breakfast, Lunch,Dinner view.
I really wish I had used it months ago as I reckon it would have helped me to reach my target quicker :rolleyes:
Good luck to everyone this week, here are the two views of the online planner.
Sunday-Plan-16-10.jpg

I have been reading everyones posts and it gives me such a boost to make sure I am determined to reach my target for the 16th Dec :winner:
I just wanted to share some info with SW members who may not use the SW online planner......... it's brill!!
It gives you two views of the food you have eaten/planned, SW planner view and Breakfast, Lunch,Dinner view.
I really wish I had used it months ago as I reckon it would have helped me to reach my target quicker :rolleyes:
Good luck to everyone this week, here are the two views of the online planner.View attachment 184239

Thanks for this! Didn't even realise it was there :)

1.5 today
all good at least its going down I would love anouth 13lb for christmas - but might be a bit of a stretch for me
gives me something to aim for

Had to weigh Wednesday this week and lost 1lb :) xx

@Sazmajig Lost another 1 lb. Not over the moon but considering it was my birthday weekend and I only got stuck into the food optimising from Monday morning onwards, that'll do me, going in the right direction. :)

1lb on for me please - after being away from SW for two weeks - could have been worse. Hoping for a good loss throw week. Lost my motivation a bit recently :confused:

Well done everyone - you're all doing so well :0clapper::winner:

Sorry, I'm going to have to step down. Under the docs at the moment and can't do SW! Gutted! Good luck everyone on your journey xx

Sorry, I'm going to have to step down. Under the docs at the moment and can't do SW! Gutted! Good luck everyone on your journey xx
Good luck Sarah, hope doc sorts you out, see you back here soon, I'm sure I will still be here, chasing my target

Sorry for the delay I've had am amazing week! Lost 4lb tonight :)

Well done lovely - sorry but I don't seem to have a result for last week? How did you get on?

completely understand and hopefully the docs get everything sorted fro you. Hope to see you again sometime soon when you feel up to it. xx

Back