October 2016 Challenge

1lb off for me this week. I'm worried im losing my Mojo, I hit 4stone loss & bought clothes in a dress size I don't remember ever wearing and now im almost stuck... even though I know I want to lose more, I need a big push this week. Has anyone else had this at all? xx

1lb off for me this week. I'm worried im losing my Mojo, I hit 4stone loss & bought clothes in a dress size I don't remember ever wearing and now im almost stuck... even though I know I want to lose more, I need a big push this week. Has anyone else had this at all? xx

Yes, i lost my mojo about the same loss as you, i spent weeks just losing a little and my heart definitely wasn't in it. Then something clicked and I had that drive again. I cant say why it went or why I got it back. But i can say that if you really really want this then it will come back, look at some old pictures, old clothes, old menus (of what you would eat before SW and also what you were eating in those first weeks to keep you wanting to come back). Switch it up a bit and maybe add some new things in - or do what i do - eat all the things you love that are SW friendly. Have chips every night if thats what you want, make them cheesy chips. Have indulgent but on plan meals and see if that helps.

If you need some ideas for food or anything else just ask xxx

Screen Shot 2016-10-14 at 10.08.47.png

@Sazmajig i think I've confused myself, and you :( sorry! I will be weighing on Monday, but I'm going away on 24th so won't be weighing in that week. It is however still early in the morning so I may also be mad. I hate causing problems because you do such a good job!!!

Ruth
X

No worries my lovely, its all amended now for you xx

Yes, i lost my mojo about the same loss as you, i spent weeks just losing a little and my heart definitely wasn't in it. Then something clicked and I had that drive again. I cant say why it went or why I got it back. But i can say that if you really really want this then it will come back, look at some old pictures, old clothes, old menus (of what you would eat before SW and also what you were eating in those first weeks to keep you wanting to come back). Switch it up a bit and maybe add some new things in - or do what i do - eat all the things you love that are SW friendly. Have chips every night if thats what you want, make them cheesy chips. Have indulgent but on plan meals and see if that helps.

Thanks hun, I'm still going with it, and I wouldn't stop because although I'm in a clothes size ive not been in and ive lost a whopping 4stone... im not done. I think I might try what you say, its not even that im bored of the food, I just keep picking at stuff I wouldnt have done before. like chocolate - maybe only 1 chunk but i'm like ohh it wont matter. I've got 13 1/2lb to lose until im at 5 stone and approx 10 weeks until xmas, I'm gunna do this I just need a kick up the bum.
I'm not a quitter, ive come to far, just a bit grumpy and whingy at the moment. lol
:)
Thanks again xx

Thanks hun, I'm still going with it, and I wouldn't stop because although I'm in a clothes size ive not been in and ive lost a whopping 4stone... im not done. I think I might try what you say, its not even that im bored of the food, I just keep picking at stuff I wouldnt have done before. like chocolate - maybe only 1 chunk but i'm like ohh it wont matter. I've got 13 1/2lb to lose until im at 5 stone and approx 10 weeks until xmas, I'm gunna do this I just need a kick up the bum.
I'm not a quitter, ive come to far, just a bit grumpy and whingy at the moment. lol
:)
Thanks again xx

Grumpy and whingy is allowed…I am dopey and sleepy today! TFIF!

I love the positive attitude! 10 weeks you can do this - you got this.

What is your plan for this week? Anything we can help with? xx

Hi so sorry I probably didn't update for last week(we 9th)
did i miss your result for your first week? if so sorry! would you mind letting me know what to put down for last week! Massive congratulations for your loss this week, thats amazing!
i was a bit on the grumpy side ;) (although I really did mean to!! I gained 2 and a half lb!
Thank you hun x

@Sazmajig Half pound off for me but it's my * week.

Last edited:

I've found the mojo! I've been out all day and wasn't prepared and I hunted out a Subway instead of the burger and even the cornish pastys.. I'm back on this.. I've got 3 weeks to lose 6 1/2lb before I go disney.. I'm determined to do it!!! :)
thanks hun xx

1.5 lbs off for me this week xx

1/2 on for me, bloomin totm :rolleyes:
In Edinburgh next week on holiday so no weighing but lots of walking!
Will be back to weigh on 31st.... (with that naughty 1/2 off!!!!!!)
7lbs to target...

Ruth
X

Back