October challengers

Well im not doing very well at all Shep, im embarrassed to say that i managed to gain a pound this week.

I'm afraid that I haven't had the greatest week; I've stayed the same:sigh:

Hey, at least STS isn't a gain! Hopefully you'll have losses next week. :)
My WI day isn't until Monday and I'm feeling quite nervous already (even though I've stuck to it 100% - it hasn't been easy! :eek:)

I've really been missing some of the DC meals lately but I'm staying strong and determined to succeed. Hope you all have great weekends! x

Hi I weigh in tomorrow but it's looking like I stayed the same. I wouldn't say my losses were setting the heather on fire on this diet although I still really like it.

Hey, at least STS isn't a gain! Hopefully you'll have losses next week. :)
My WI day isn't until Monday and I'm feeling quite nervous already (even though I've stuck to it 100% - it hasn't been easy! :eek:)

I've really been missing some of the DC meals lately but I'm staying strong and determined to succeed. Hope you all have great weekends! x

Good luck with the weigh in I am sure you will do fine, with a good week behind you as well.

I am gonna be good ot I am not gonna do my challenge this month. I dont want to be this weight at Christmas kicking myself all over again.......

:bliss:
Hi every one..WD 5
lost 2lb so well pleased..
Haven't been feeling very well over the weekend all the family has had it :break_diet:so was eating much what i wanted so pleased with the 2lb loss..

Last edited:
Woohoo, well done Itsy :D

Nevermind the STS and 1 lb here and there - things will move if we are all good girlies :)

I'm not sure as I've not weighed in but I think I've gained. Will see come Wednesday this week.

Good luck for week 2 :D

Well ladies, I weighed myself today and I have managed to lose 3lbs this week :D. What a relief as I am still enjoying this diet. As that famous supermarket always says: 'every little helps' ;)

Thanks Shep, I really appreciate all the support all of you so generously give. Nothing like deciding to divorce your other half to keep you focussed on losing weight :(. I have decided that it's now me time.

Back