October mag and recipe book query

Anneski

Morning all :)

I've been reading the October magazine, and loving the recipe booklet, but I'm a tad confused - the booklet doesn't have sin values by the recipes for all 3 plans? Some have just the green syns, other the red, some the extra easy... erm, why? Is it that for the days NOT listed the syns would be astronomical, or summat?

Yours confusedly...:confused:

Hi
At the end of each recipe it states which plan the recipe is for. Some say free on EE and Original but does not mention green therefore don't have that recocipe on a green day. Like wise some say free on green and EE no mention of original so don't have that recipe on original day. Some say add syns if not using cheese as HXA.

Hope this helps :)

It does indeed help, many thanks for that :)
I'd sort of presumed it was because it wasn't suitable for other days, but figured I'd just double check, cos I do like to be sure! Thanks again.

I guess it sort of defeats the purpose of the days if youre having pasta on a red day or meat on a green day. It makes more sense to have those meals on the days listed as it is more economical with syns and fits in better with the plans. Mpst should fit in ok with extra easy tho.

Back