October mag and recipe book query

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Anneski, 19 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Anneski

Anneski Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(24.04%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Morning all :)

I've been reading the October magazine, and loving the recipe booklet, but I'm a tad confused - the booklet doesn't have sin values by the recipes for all 3 plans? Some have just the green syns, other the red, some the extra easy... erm, why? Is it that for the days NOT listed the syns would be astronomical, or summat?

Yours confusedly...:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kazbryn

kazbryn Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(8.02%)
    Hi
    At the end of each recipe it states which plan the recipe is for. Some say free on EE and Original but does not mention green therefore don't have that recocipe on a green day. Like wise some say free on green and EE no mention of original so don't have that recipe on original day. Some say add syns if not using cheese as HXA.

Hope this helps :)

4. Anneski

Anneski Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(24.04%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It does indeed help, many thanks for that :)
    I'd sort of presumed it was because it wasn't suitable for other days, but figured I'd just double check, cos I do like to be sure! Thanks again.

5. Funky_Munky

Funky_Munky Put the kettle on

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I guess it sort of defeats the purpose of the days if youre having pasta on a red day or meat on a green day. It makes more sense to have those meals on the days listed as it is more economical with syns and fits in better with the plans. Mpst should fit in ok with extra easy tho.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.