odd_sock's fresh start/need a kick up the bum food diary (mainly green days)

Looking good for your 4st target by Aug :)

Green day again and feel like I haven't stopped eating this afternoon :(

Breakfast -

Porridge (heb) made with semi-skimmed milk (3/4 hea)

Lunch -

Cherry tomatoes, cucumber and peppers

Dinner -

Eggs (fried in frylight), SW chips and beans

Drinks and Snacks -

Tea (1/4 hea)
2 x glasses NAS squash
2 x 1l bottles of water
3 x bananas
2 x ready salted crisps (14)
2 x mushy peas
2 x sweetcorn
pickled onions

14​ syns for me today x

Last edited:
odd_sock said:
erm yep, straight from the tin. What can I say I'm a meff lol x

Lol x

Didn't get a chance to update yesterday as went at for tea with OH after WI - way over syns. Lost 2lb at WI :D

Breakfast -

Lunch -

Cherry tomatoes, peppers and cucumber. Milky way (5)

Dinner and drinks in pub -

BBQ ribs, chips, corn on the cob, peas and salad. 1 x single Jack Daniels and diet coke, 1 x double Jack Daniels and diet coke and 1 x pink peach cocktail (vodka, peach schnapps and cranberry juice)

Drinks and Snacks -

1 x glass of NAS squash
tea (made with the other 1/4 of hea)
1 x 1l bottle of water
Pepsi max 600ml
7up free 600ml
3 x crisps (
21)

Way over syns yesterday but straight back on it today. I don't know what I'm having for tea tonight yet so I'll come back and update for today once I've decided/had it x

Ok straight back on plan for me today. Another green day, here's what I had;

Breakfast -

Lunch -

Cherry tomatoes. cucumber and peppers followed by a banana

Dinner -

Vegetable stir fry (2.5)

Drinks and Snacks -

3 x glasses of NAS squash
Tea (made with the other 1/4 of hea milk)
1 x 1l bottle of water
1 x Pepsi Max 600ml
Banana
0% total greek yogurt with mint options (
2)
Strawberries
Ice lolly (
3.5)
Cheese (hea)

8 syns for me today. Also have another heb to use so might grab some toast if I get hungry before bed x

Can I ask you oddsock, why is your veg stir fry 2.5 syns? Do you use a sauce with it or not? (I just tend to have it with soy sauce, which i belive is free)

I used some Schwartz easy stir fry sauce stuff Fizzybee, sorry should have put that in my above post. I usually just use soy sauce and occasionally a bit of synned chilli sauce but had some syns going spare yesterday so chucked the Schwartz sauce in x

I used some Schwartz easy stir fry sauce stuff Fizzybee, sorry should have put that in my above post. I usually just use soy sauce and occasionally a bit of synned chilli sauce but had some syns going spare yesterday so chucked the Schwartz sauce in x

That's cool, I was just being nosey!

haha if I was reading it I'd have probably asked too :)

WARNING greedy guts, way over syns today as I literally inhaled a whole box of fibre plus bars :break_diet:

Breakfast -

Lunch -

Tomato, peppers and cucumber. Followed by a bag of ready salted french fries (4.5) and a freddo (5)

Dinner -

Maggi so juicy garlic chicken (heb for the chicken and
3 syns for the maggi so juicy), SW chips and beans

Drinks and Snacks -

2 x glasses of NAS squash
1 x tea (1/4 hea)
1 x 1l bottle of water
1 x Pepsi Max 600ml
1 x 7up free 600ml
mushy peas
Spicy sweet and sour mugshot
Strawberries
4 x Fibre plus bars (
24)

Total of
36.5 syns for me today :cry: The line has been drawn and I am straight back on it now (although technically from tomorrow as I doubt I'll be having anything else tonight). Should also get some body magic in tomorrow running errands before OH picks his son up and then running around with the two of them all afternoon, his son is 2 and 1/2 so also full of energy and wanting to play x

Had an Extra Easy day yesterday and here's how it want.

Breakfast -

Total 0% greek yogurt sweetened with sweetner and vanilla essence with strawberries.

Lunch -

Chicken mayo sandwich made with wholemeal bread (heb), lighter than light mayo (1), chicken, lettuce and cucumber. Also had lots of cherry tomatoes and some more cucumber with the sandwich to make sure I have enough superfree

Dinner -

Bacon and tomato pasta made with pasta, philli light (hea), bacon, tinned tomatoes, mushrooms and onion

Drinks and Snacks -

3 x glassed of NAS squash
1 x 500ml bottle of water
1 x 750ml bottle of water
Strawberries
FF mango and pineapple yogurt
FF greek yogurt and orange options (
1 1/2)
2 x Velvet crunch (
8)

10.5 syns in total, think I had too much yogurt though x

Back to green today.

Breakfast -

Total 0% greek yogurt, sweetner, vanilla essence and strawberries

Lunch -

2 x hash browns (4.5), eggs (fried in frylight), mushrooms and beans

Dinner -

Roast chicken (heb), roast potatoes, broccoli, sprouts, yorkies (4) and gravy (2)

Drinks and Snacks -

2 x glasses of NAS squash
4 x 500ml bottles of water
1 x 1l bottle of water
Strawberries
Cherry tomatoes
Velvet crunch (4)
Mushy peas
Sweetcorn
Total 0% greek yogurt, sweetener and lemon flavouring
Cheese (hea)

14.5​ syns in total x

I'm liking the flavours you're adding to the fat free greek yoghurt - I have this all the time, but just plain; I might live on the edge this week and try the lemon & vanilla!

I'm liking the flavours you're adding to the fat free greek yoghurt - I have this all the time, but just plain; I might live on the edge this week and try the lemon & vanilla!

I'm not that keen on it plain but love trying it with different flavouring added in.

Another green day for me today;

Breakfast -

Porridge (heb) made with semi-skimmed milk (hea)

Lunch -

Tomato, cucumber, lettuce and peppers

Dinner -

Chicken (heb) curry and rice

Drinks and Snacks -

3 x glasses of NAS squash
2 x 1l bottles of water
Cheese (hea)
2 x Velvet crunch (8)
Sweetcorn
Mushy peas

8 syns in total x

I didn't have a great day yesterday and demolished 5 donuts. Thinking about it they weren't actually that nice and nowhere near worth the syns :(

Breakfast -

Porridge (heb) made with semi-skimmed milk (hea)

Lunch -

Tomato, cucumber, peppers and lettuce

Dinner -

Egg and chips

Drinks and Snacks -

5 x glasses of NAS squash
2 x 1l bottles of water
Pineapple
Cherry tomatoes
2 x mugshots
5 x donuts (42.5)

42.5 syns for yesterday.

The line has been drawn and back on it today, although not looking forward to WI tonight after my naughties this week x

1lb on for me last night. Totally expected but was just the topping on a cr@ppy day and I went and had a blow out with chicken kebab, onion rings, chocolate covered flapjacks (a whole tub of the mini ones) and half a white baguette with choccie philli.

Picking myself up and dusting myself off and getting back on it today. Work is really getting to me but I'm not going to ruin my weight loss goals because of it x

After a month of peeing around I'm back again. The line has been drawn and I am back on the SW wagon.

Work has been getting me down and I've been comfort eating to get through my shifts but that all stops today.

So far today I've had porridge (hea + heb) for brekkie, 3 glasses of NAS squash and some mushy peas. On my way to work now and I've got a tomato, cucumber and beetroot salad for my lunch break, I can do this x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Had a pretty good day yesterday, had curry and rice when I got home and at least 4l of water/NAS squash (I was really thirsty because it was warm). Wasn't a 100% day as had 0 syns but closer to being fully on plan than I have been for awhile :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back