Off CD But :-)

Well just coming to the end of week 5 and I though I would update you on where things are and I fully appreciate that people will have a very different opinion of what I have done. You will see from my signature that I went below the 16st mark, which I am delighted with ……….BUT ! I came off the diet for the bank holiday weekend to attend a family wedding (came off Thursday back on it tomoz Tuesday) so I will have been off it 5 days.

I’ve not gone mad ! OK OK I did a bit on Saturday but I have to say I could not believe the comments from everyone about my weight, a couple of people on the QT asked if I was ill they only saw me a few month ago and “he’s lost so much”

I have never felt so good and the comments have just motivated me to another level. I have also got off my arse and joined a gym, which I can’t even believe myself. Although I do not find CD that expensive once you account for the fact that you are not eating food the gym was another Life Change Investment of the new me at £300 for the year

So that’s me for now I’m getting weighed in the morning for week five so I will see the damage for the last few days but onwards and upwards. I do admire all you out there that have stayed on it no matter what including some that have even gone through Christmas on CD ………….my hat comes off to you all

Thanks all and I know some of you may be thinking its stupid to come off it but I made a decision, stuck to it and it’s down to me. My next goal is 15st. Hope I don’t have to go through the pain I did in the first few days last time BUT I WILL DO IT

Only 24 week on Monday to my holiday so time to crack on J

Later

LCM :)

Well just coming to the end of week 5 and I though I would update you on where things are and I fully appreciate that people will have a very different opinion of what I have done. You will see from my signature that I went below the 16st mark, which I am delighted with ……….BUT ! I came off the diet for the bank holiday weekend to attend a family wedding (came off Thursday back on it tomoz Tuesday) so I will have been off it 5 days.

I’ve not gone mad ! OK OK I did a bit on Saturday but I have to say I could not believe the comments from everyone about my weight, a couple of people on the QT asked if I was ill they only saw me a few month ago and “he’s lost so much”

I have never felt so good and the comments have just motivated me to another level. I have also got off my arse and joined a gym, which I can’t even believe myself. Although I do not find CD that expensive once you account for the fact that you are not eating food the gym was another Life Change Investment of the new me at £300 for the year

So that’s me for now I’m getting weighed in the morning for week five so I will see the damage for the last few days but onwards and upwards. I do admire all you out there that have stayed on it no matter what including some that have even gone through Christmas on CD ………….my hat comes off to you all

Thanks all and I know some of you may be thinking its stupid to come off it but I made a decision, stuck to it and it’s down to me. My next goal is 15st. Hope I don’t have to go through the pain I did in the first few days last time BUT I WILL DO IT

Only 24 week on Monday to my holiday so time to crack on J

Later

LCM :)

Well done you!!
You are obviously in the right place mentally, at the end of the day you made a decision...for you...you are doing this ...for you.
It's not like you did this on a whim!

Something I always keep in mind is this..."We are the masters of our own destiny"....and you my friend are mastering yours very well!
Here's wishing you a quick journey back to K-land!
X

wow well done you, the comments really help to keep you going dont they. best of luck with your wi tomorrow :)

Hey LCM, you did brilliently to stick to 100% to program and loose so much :) and so you came off program for a few days, so what you enjoyed and it gave you a good boost to get back on program that attitude is admirable, and you should be proud of yourself, well done.

I firmly believe that its your body, your diet, your choice entirely how and when you want to eat.

We all have to find our own path between speed of weight loss and convenience with our lifestyle on this plan. Sometimes it just doesn't work & you have to slow down & check out for a few days. As long as you get back on and get going again then that is fine.

Hope you had a good time, & that the process of getting back on isn't too hard for you.

Hope the weigh in isn't too bad tomorrow, good luck for the next few weeks! xx

well done you,good luck with the weigh in tomorrow,no matter what you sound like you are back on track,
elaine x

Good luck with the weigh-in, I am sure that there wont b too much damage, and well worth the fun you had!

Ps, just noticed that you have lost more in your first 2 weeks than I have in 6 weeks ( and I havent cheated once) so now I hate you ;)

Well the weigh is at 7.30pm so I'll see the impact ! the good news is I got back straight on SS today and its been easy :) In fact I was glad to get back on it ..........let the detox begin :p

I hope I'm saying that in the next few days :)

I'll update on the damage later LOL

oooo please do let us know how you get on,
wishing you the best of luck for later,
elaine x

Wow! You've done amazing, hey alot of us have time off. I'm planning one for June lol cus i've got a week long conference to go to.

how did you get on LCM? fingers crossed for you ...

HOW DID YOU GET ON 2NIGHT??

Well here we go 5 days off SS and it was 4lb ON :cry:but to be honest I'm not too sad at all. Back on track today with day one done 100% (and I have to say it was much easier than the first start) . I hope to loose the gain this week, giving it three / fours days to settle again then I'm hitting my new gym membership :)

Later all, heres to week six back below 16st ..........come on !!!!!!

Back