off exante for a while but for all the right reasons

Hi and Bye all - I have to go ....... because i appear to be up the duff :D - thankyou all for your support and inspiration - the plan had always been to get some weight off before we had a number 2 but nature had intervened - warning everyone VLCD's sometimes seem to make you super fertile (number 1 was conceived immediately after losing 3 stone on CD) and this time was a happy accident (VLCD's can mess up your cycle so you're not necessarily ovulating when you think you are) oops - good luck everyone I'm sure I'll be back and will still be an avid reader of your progress in the meantime - in the meantime I'm just going to try and eat healthily so that I don't gain too much - thankyou again all and good luck with it x

Congratulations - Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months

How fantastic, congratulations :D

Congratulations! :D Least you gave yourself a few lbs to play with. What about following slimming world while you are pregnant? Not to lose but just stay the same weight and eat healthily

congratulations! I concieved my DD2 whilst doing a vlcd! completely unplanned and 10yrs apart! Good luck with everything x

Thats lovely news :D
Congrats
Marge
:D

Ohh just seen this! Lucky you, congrats hunny! And good lick with slimming world xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

LUCK good LUCK with slimming world lol bloody phone

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back