Off on Hols

moonstone

Well, on Weds I'm off on my hols. Didn't reach the target I set myself but about 2st lighter than I was when I started in March. Went away for the weekend last month & put 3lbs (in 3 days) on so just hoping my 2 week holiday doesn't equate to 14lb on:eek:. As it's an all inclusive holiday, I have no intention of dieting but will try & be as sensible as I can with my choice of food(can't say the same about the drink though). The way I see it, even if I do gain 14lb, I'll still be 1st lighter than if I hadn't done this diet in the first place. The clothes I'm taking this year are 3 sizes smaller than last year & I do feel much more confident. Once I'm home again, I'll assess the damage & try to get back into my regime asap.

have a nice holiday

its how you feel thats the most important thing.

have a great holiday and make sure you thoroughly enjoy yourself!

at least CS taught you something
yout gonna get soooo brown!

Hope so but usually just go pink & then peel:(. Will be too busy first week as doing a Nile cruise & visiting all the sights but the second week will just be chilling out. Probably too hot to lie in it anyway.

Have a great holiday and don't forget to come straight back here when you return.

Back