Off plan for 2 weeks :(

RubyRed80

Oh dear. I do this every time eventually. I had a rather emotional fortnight and have comfort ate my way through it with the thinking that 'I'm upset, I deserve this chocolate' or whatever it is i'm shoving in my mouth at the time.

I feel so awful. I avoided WI last Tuesday and am thinking about rejoining another group this Wednesday as I haven't been feeling that motivated at my current group but I just keep thinking of the shame :(

Any advice? x

Don't feel ashamed, we all have off days and weeks and almost everyone at your class will of been in the same position as you at some point, don't put of going back to your class as the longer you leave it the harder it will be. Your gain probably won't be as bad as you are expecting and getting back on plan will make you feel so much better, good luck and let us know how you get on :) xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Go back to your group on Tuesday. There is no shame in taking some time off plan and having a gain. I'd be surprised if any target member got there with no gain ever!!

Having said that, if you are not motivated at your group, there is no harm in moving, just not this week. Fear of having a gain is no reason to keep moving groups, eventually you'll run out of groups!!!!!

Hi
There really is no shame to having a bit of break, we all need a 'holiday' from things from time to time. If you're really not happy with your current group then join another but don't feel like you have to just because you've had a couple of off weeks.

Don't feel ashamed. How we deal with the consequences of our actions speaks louder than the original actions themselves. You know what you have to do so do it. Get back to group and get back on the plan. What's the alternative? Continue as you are and more than likely continue to comfort eat and gain more weight?

Everyone has times when they need a break for whatever reason, there is no shame in it, as long as you accept what has happened and move on from it.

If its any consolation I've had 3 wks off plan too - life very stressful at mo so major comfort eating but back on plan this morning.

Don't let the last 2 wk define ur sw journey. Just go forward FM today :) x

Hey

Iv been off the wagon for about 6 weeks now, Iv had about a 4lb gain which was waaaaay less than I thought since Iv been eating all around me. You might be surprised that its not as bad as you thought. There's nothing to be ashamed of, our weight is a life long journey. Better to go back to your group asap and carry on your weight loss journey :)

Back