Off the rails, AGAIN!!!

fat2fab

Hi Guys, I had a fab start with Xenical and lost 14 pounds in the first month. I visited a dietician, as per GP's advice but found it to be a complete waste of time. Basically, I was just told I needed to eat a balanced diet with plenty of veg! How helpful, lol. Also she was very anti vegetarians and anti Xenical!
Well, since that visit I have been visited by the in-laws and been out for loads of meals. You know what Im going to say. Although Ive tried to be good, the 'diet' has gone out of the window and Im almost back to my original start weight!
Im so annoyed with myself and struggling to get back onto it. Also, had anyone read the newspaper article recently which states Xenical is seriously bad for your health. Feeling frustrated, and know I cant achieve the results I want on my own. Has anyone got any words of wisdom for me please, to get me back out of my rut!:sigh:

Nothing you can do now but draw a line under all that has gone on before and climb back on that wagon. We all have lapses and binges, it's what we do after them that makes the difference. Good luck,

KB x

I agree with KB, Onward and downward ;) Good luck!

Do you know what paper the article was in?

My own words of advice are with or without xenical you need to manage your calorie intake and exercice. Which I know sounds simple but for some reason is so difficult to manage. I think you need to train your body and brain that it cannot have the bad things regularily any more

Back