off the rails??? not a great week for weight loss??

katoof

Silver Member
Having a bad week, short version I decided to try the options hot chocolates, hubby pored the boiling water into mug and passed to to me, mug to hot to hold= scalded thighs and severe grade 2 burns ouch

so past week been back an forth to have dressings changed at hospital.

this has meant no exercise. I had been going to 6-8 gym classes a week no zero

plus and I dont know how much effect this will have but I have stuck to plan 100% but I feel i have been eating loads of free foods but hardly and super free (i am doing green). I have eaten very little fruit an veg this week

How much will all of this show on weigh in wednesday?

has anyone else been where I am?

the burns will probably cause water retention in the area affected, but exercise won't be that much of a change depending on what it was..

Ouch hun, hope they are getting better? I understand what you mean, ive been back and forth, doctors, emergency NHS room and emergency dentist this week, it's not great but sometimes life happens and it's just how you deal with it really. So long as you have been sticking to plan 100% and not going over your syns then you might be ok. Everyone is different and so I suppose it depends on the person.

I did a little scale hop this morning and looks like I'm heading for a gain on Tuesday but unfortunately some weeks my body doesn't agree (especially being off work for a week.)

Fingers crossed for your weigh in on Wednesday.

X

Sorry to hear about your accident - hope it doesn't put you off hot chocolate for life!

Those weeks when you feel you haven't done so well are the ones where it is even more important to go to class. Who knows what the scales will say but try not to let it get you down if you don't see the result you are looking for.

Good luck and I hope you are feeling better soon.

Back