OFF THE RAILS

RED

:wave_cry:I cannot get back on...I have tried everyday this week and all I have done is binged binged binged...i have felt sick most of the week I have now managed to put on 17lb and dont know quite how to turn it around...:cry::break_diet:

Yep hun, I know how you feel.

Can't back on to it myself either!

Have been trying for months and can't seem to do more than 10 days at a time.

I'm sorry I can't give you any constructive advise because I've just come to accept the fact that I can no longer do it and I'm trying other ways to "sort my head out".

Hope you are ok soon hun and that things get better for you.

Hiya Red

Sorry to hear you are struggling but have you spoken to your counsellor as that is what you are paying for, you need their advice on why you are having problems!

Personally I think you would be better in the short term on a "with food" programme to stop the rot but I realise that LL don't do this.

I would call your counsellor and see whether he/she can offer any advice as you don't want to do too much damage in terms of weight gain.

Mike

Aww big hugs...have you gone back to basics in the green book? Sometimes a good idea to go back to the start to help your focus...I really hope you get your mojo back soon...the only thing that has got me through is that day at a time - I get through each day rather than think of the whole journey but unsure if thats any help....

Red
:grouphugg:
I'm so sorry you're having a rubbish time. Definitely have a word with your LLC. Do you know what's going on? Have you tried to write it down? I know you've been going on a day by day basis, are there any patterns you can identify around what the triggers are? eg same time of day? Maybe identifying the triggers could help you build a distraction plan?
Let us know how you're getting on.
:)

Hi Red,

I want you to stop binge eating now.

The reasons why you are doing it you may very well be revealed to you in time but for now I want you to stop.

You don't need to know the why in order to stop.

Stop now.

With lots of love,

Fatpossum

Back