Off the rails!

whoopsadolly

Silver Member
I'm gutted, I've gone off the rails today and eaten everything that hasn't been nailed down. Don't know why cos I've been busy decorating all day and haven't been hungry! I'm really disappointed cos I've been gud all week and now I've ruined all my hard work just before I get weighed on Monday. V v fed up :(((((

Hey hey... It's all good. Have you gone over all your treat points? If not, dust off, lots of water tomoz and you'll be fine :)

Thats exactly what I did the other day, I wont even mention how many pp's it came to when I worked it all out, too ashamed! Have you worked yours out or just written it off? Just try and get straight back on track, thats what I did although I have gone a little over mine today with some chewits because someone mentioned them on here lol! Tomorrow is a new day, start afresh! :)x

Chick, try not to worry. If you've been decorating chances are you've gained some sneaky activity points too. ;)

i've done the same the last 2 weeks!! totally gone off the rails and for no good reason! and i've done so well the 2 weeks beforehand loosing 4 and half lbs - dont know how i lost my 'mojo!'
haven't tracked at all the last 2 weeks but i've tried to be good'ish the last 2 days and have got out for my walks so im hoping its not going to be as bad as i imagined tomorrow when i go for my weigh in!
But like the girls said - just put it behind you and start again and dont dwell on it! we all go off the rails every now and again! The main thing is that you go back and stick to it.. :D

Can't believe it - I've lost 2lb!!! I mustn't have been as bad as I thought. Made up cos was really low yesterday and cried virtually all day. That will give me the incentive to b gud. Bring it on!!! X

Can't believe it - I've lost 2lb!!! I mustn't have been as bad as I thought. Made up cos was really low yesterday and cried virtually all day. That will give me the incentive to b gud. Bring it on!!! X

awe no way? thats Fantastic!!! well done you!! :D god i hope i have as much luck tomorrow but im not betting on it!
Keep up the good work!! :D

Keep going gal!

Hello lovely, are you back 'on' the rails? x

50-50. R u? I'm struggling to think off different things to eat and have eaten nothing but bread today. All pointed nut know I will b bloated tom. What u hav for ur breckie and lunch? X

Sorry for the late reply! I'm on them I think - she says after a bottle and a half of wine last night :-/

I usually have fruit for breakfast and a small snack at lunch then a big dinner :)

What did you have?

50-50. R u? I'm struggling to think off different things to eat and have eaten nothing but bread today. All pointed nut know I will b bloated tom. What u hav for ur breckie and lunch? X

a tip that might help and that i find brilliant is i usually have 1 or 2 pieces of fruit like an orange and banana, cut them up into a bowl and pour a WW 1PP youghurt over it. makes a lovely snack and dead healthy for ya! plus is really fills me up till Dinnertime! :) you can add as much fruit as ya want and sure its only 1 PP for the dish! keeps the hunger pangs away :rolleyes:

Back