Off the subject - Anyone been Euro Disney?

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
Hi Guys

Well im going Paris in Sept and bought a day pass for euro disney just wondered has anyone been??

xxxxxxxxxx

Theres me and my boyf going and his parents as there treating us to the trip ha ha ha x

Going for a long weekend there next Spring/summer. Its not my thing at all, but my 6-yo and 2-yo sons (will be 7 1/2 and 3 1/2 by then) will absolutely love it!

Is it best to stay in a Disney hotel, or something a little further out?

we are going again this year will be our 4 th visit love it love it loev it oh and so do my kids lol

We're staying in one of the key camp sites just outside of paris as we have a car so can drive anywhere really x

We just found a hotel a few miles away; one of the cheap ones as we couldn't afford the main disney ones and it was easy to drive in and out. It was fab, however old you feel young again!!! the food is amazing as well we actually had a seafood platter in one of the restaurants very traditional french food! lovely!

Oh im so excited even though its a month away!!!!!! My boyf bought me a mickey mouse t shirt from river island yesterday bless him !

Back