Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

off to asda, help.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by xKimmiex, 9 May 2008 Social URL.

1. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    right im off to asda when adam gets home, to get some stuff for taylors blocked nose lol

what do i need? ive tried nasosal drops but not working, was thinking of gettin a hudmifire [sp] or a nasal aspirator or some drops for her cot, what u think?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nat

Nat Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    karvol is good, just put some drops on a hanky or something near her cot, the thing is when they are babies its very hard to do much to help them, i used to put my son's cot on a slight tilt so his head was higher than his feet, that makes breathing easier. i think you can get like plug in karvol things now can't you, things have moved on since my 8 year old was a baby!!!

4. iwant2bslim

iwant2bslim Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.37%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Try snufflebabe, its like baby vicks and is good Hope bae gets well soon xxxxx

5. iwant2bslim

iwant2bslim Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.37%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    It was meant to say babe doh!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.