Off to Barbados for one last Fat holiday!

Cowgirl

Licks the lid of life!
Thankfully, I am looked at as some kind of goodess in Barbados! The seem to love big blonde blue eyed women so I could go with the slimmest of women and still get the most attention there! I am really looking forward to it as 3 days after retrning I am starting the Liver Shrinking Diet for my banding on the 28th October!

So, one last fat holiday to enjoy the food & the all inclusive bar!!!!

Barbados is gorgeous. We stayed in St Lawrence Gap....a long time ago now, but I remember the weather, sea, party boats and Men are all fab. You go and enjoy hun.xx

Thanks Shaz,

I went there the same fornight last year too and we came home and rebooked the next day as we loved it so much! We made so many friends who looked after us and took us to all the local places rather than just the touristy ones it was fantastic, I cant wait now, I have that and then 2 weeks til my band, its all go go go!!!

Cah-ching is jealous! :)

You can come too!xxxx

I'm off to UAE, Thailand and Malaysia in a few weeks. So can't come :( I'll come next year!! :) Barbados is great from what people inc. my sis's say. You know already cos you were there last year.

I'm still jealous ... :)

Oi, you've got some cheek being jealous of me!! Look at all those lovely places you're going too!!! Well I can tell you all my news when you get back cos I'll have had my band by then!!!!

WE LOVE IT!!XXXXXX

I'm off to UAE, Thailand and Malaysia in a few weeks. So can't come :( I'll come next year!! :) Barbados is great from what people inc. my sis's say. You know already cos you were there last year.

I'm still jealous ... :)

Oooh we may be in Malaysia at the same time - where are you going?

Barbados is fab - you'll have so much fun, but you know that already ;) - enjoy

xx

Oooh we may be in Malaysia at the same time - where are you going?

Barbados is fab - you'll have so much fun, but you know that already ;) - enjoy

xx

I'm off to KL and Penang. :)

Oi, you've got some cheek being jealous of me!! Look at all those lovely places you're going too!!! Well I can tell you all my news when you get back cos I'll have had my band by then!!!!

WE LOVE IT!!XXXXXX

:giggle: yeah but I still fancy some fun in the Caribbean!

WE LOVE IT!!XXXXXX

Have a lovely hol and good luck with the band

xx

Me too - have you been before?

xx

No, but I have heard it's lovely. Especially Penang. I'm flying between Penang and KL. :) I'm looking forward to seeing the Petronas Towers lit up at night.

No, but I have heard it's lovely. Especially Penang. I'm flying between Penang and KL. :) I'm looking forward to seeing the Petronas Towers lit up at night.

They are amazing both during the day and lit up. Both places are absolutely fantastic and the people are lovely. Enjoy!!

xx

You've been there before have you?

Been visiting since 2001. Would love to move out there so this hol is going to be a fact finding mission!!

I would recommend Malaysia to anyone - it really is a fabulous place

xx

Well Im not planning a big holiday next year, maybe I'll have a cheap week away somewhere just for a break but I'm gonna be saving to hopefully have my jugs done this time next year or maybe sooner, depends how quickly they shrivel! lmao

Back