Off to go shopping!!

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Well Im off now to do my refeed food shopping!!

Wish me luck that I get the right stuff and dont buy anything fatty and eat it ALL up!!!

:)

Good luck with your refeed hunnee, let us all know what you eat so we can copy if it goes well lol Also be interesting to see how much it costs compared to LT, look at me thinking about refeed when I have 9 weeks and 3 days to go :)

I'm doing the same and I have about 15 weeks to go! Got to plan ahead if this is going to work I think. Let us know how you get on Chelly.

Whooo!! Good luck honey!
Remember, just be sensible!
You dont need to go back to old ways of eating junk - fresh veg, fruit, lean meat and good carbs will do you :D The odd treat occasionally :D Make sure you are not tempted over the weekend to eat the stuff you buy!! lol

Oooh - depends on personal taste honey!
Lemon is good with fish! I LOVE basil - id have it with everything if i could! What fish you getting?
You can get frozen salmon and cod fillets - they are really handy to have in the freezer. Place em on some tin foil - bit of olive oil salt and pepper - wrap the tin foil around it in a parcel and bake in the oven - scrummy! lol

Oooh - depends on personal taste honey!
Lemon is good with fish! I LOVE basil - id have it with everything if i could! What fish you getting?
You can get frozen salmon and cod fillets - they are really handy to have in the freezer. Place em on some tin foil - bit of olive oil salt and pepper - wrap the tin foil around it in a parcel and bake in the oven - scrummy! lol
Ditto! Schwartz do some nice fish/chicken mixes too- you'll find them in herbs/spices section.

best of luck babes x

Good luck Chelly, seems there's a few of us watching what you buy for future reference! lol

Anybody know a good website regarding herbs and spices?

Are all spices allowed (including indian)?

hey Chelly - gonna do my refeed shop tonight :D

we will have to be refeed buddies :)

Looking forward to fish big time! Yay!

So am guessing fish is a big YES on refeed then! lol

Hope the shopping trip went well :)

Gotta type quick because my break is nearly over...

got fresh cod, haddock and salmon and cut them into 100g size portions (wasnt sure if it would weigh more or less when cooked so went under the 6oz) and put the in the freezer :)

spent about £55... And it will all hopefully last me about 2 to 3 weeks :)

Can ya freeze fresh fish can ya? (sorry if that is a really stupid question! lol)

Is the fish fillets you can buy frozen not any good for when on refeed?

Yes and yes. You can freeze fresh fish and the frozen fish is good as long as its plain fish, not the fish in batter.

what about ?

I love smoked mackeral, the one in the vaccum pack. They do a black pepper one and a chilli flavour also.. Know its an oily fish but that's good for us. Is this allowed?:)

Back