Off to see the chemists....

Hi Chelly

Brill :) Hope you have a good week.

Take care

Hi Chelcie, only just seen your post.
I am glad you are back feeling more positive today and I am sure you can do it it. Good luck chick xxx

i think you're gorgeous as you are! sorry the pharmacist didn't give you anymore. hopefully your spinning classes & stuff help out. but 2 pounds a month in 4 months isn't really all THAT bad. you could have done a lot worse!

i'll give you all the support i can chick! anytime you need anyone i'm here for ya. you should know that by now! :) xxxxx

The downside of LT is the morning after. You can't remain on and off LT, it'll kill yer guts, the art is to get into a long term eating habit that works. Grab the opportunity.
I can't really speak, as after LT I let loose and went right back to square 2. What a waste of all that work that went into it.

Ach understand how scary it would be to feel out of control. Would they not even give you the maintainence pack for a month or so, to help you. But you look amazing, which is probably why they said no.

YOu go girl, you DO have willpower - look how well you did on LT... you just need to keep hold of that.
I'm sure you will do well, and i really hope you have a great week :)

Thank you all so much :D

And Elle emm looking FANTASTIC in your avatar :) xxxxx

Hi luv,
This sounds to be more of a long term issue that you need to try and resolve for your own peace of mind and sanity. Obviously you don't want to be staying on LT for the rest of your life, so you need to try and take back the control you currently feel you've lost. I know this is easier said than done, and everyone on this forum has the same problem to some extent. Maybe think about speaking to someone who can help you understand your triggers and take back the control. I spoke with a therapist a couple of months again and it really helped. Just a thought.
Either way, you look fantastic and gorgeous!

Last edited:
Hi Chelcie
sorry to hear that you are feeling bad. I am just starting refeed this week so this is all in front of me. I do agree that the best way forward is long term healthy eating BUT I also live in the real world and know that stuff happens. My pharmacist(who is lovely) said that once I go onto maintainence if I know I have something coming up or want to save a few calories for the weekend then I could replace a few meals during the week and then that should help to keep me steady overall. does this help? xx

You look fab! Concentrate on healthy foods and I'm sure you will fine.

Ok, had a bad few days, lots of stress etc, but i am going to do it tomorrow!!! :D

Hi chelly, i know how you fell about the lack of control issue as i found this myself when coming off LT last year,i think you're doing the right thing by keep coming on here & not ignoring it (which is what i did) as long as you nip it in the bud now you shouldn't end up back at square one (again, i did). In fairness even if you could get the LT again, you'd probably lose that 8lb in the 1st week and then have to refeed, have you thought about using the maintenance for 2 meals and then a low carb evening meal. I found that my eating went out of control as soon as i started eating carbs (i'm a proper carb addict lol). Godd luck with whatever you do xx

Thank you pinkie!!

I did soo well for a month and bit of refeeding, and then i went away for the weekend and found it sooo hard to get back into the swing of healthy eating!!

Im making a menu now for tomorrow and im gonna keep doing this and making sure I stick to it!!!

Hey chick,

From looking at your pictures ya dont look like you need to do it however if this is from your own perspective then I am sure you will be grand. Just keep telling yourself the same things ya have been telling everyone else and you will be back on the wagon in no time and also learn from the mistakes of where ya went wrong. Never ever feel that you let anyone down, ya have seen what happened so just have a better run next time. Gud luck, wishing ya all the success

Hi Chelly,
Firstly I'd like to commend you for coming on here and admitting to the lack of maintenance control. i too have been in the same boat for the last 2 months and have wanted to come online and say something about it but completely chickened out. Anyways after reading this thread you all have given me the courage to say whats been going on with me too. I've put on a stone since coming off tfr even though I have been using the maintenance products the whole time. I really have such bad disipline and lack of control when it comes to food. It actually scares me to think how if i dont get this weight down now its only going to get higher. I too did consider going back onto tfr but to be honest i screwed up big time on the refeed week as it was so theres prob no point me doing it. Other worries i have had is my hair loss, I;ve always had really thick lovely hair and during the diet i had a little bit of a hair loss but towards the end and even still now it is falling out in clumps! im so scared that soon i will be left with no hair if this continues. I dont know what to do!!
I have to say that although im so much happier with my smaller self i have never been through such a massive head f**ck as i did when doing this diet. I was very lucky to have done it at the same time as my friend so we had eachother for support. Those of you who are doing the Lipotrim diet on your own amaze me with your will power and strength, there is no way i could have done it.
Chelcie if we focus from here on now as much as we can as difficult as we have both found it so far we will get our weight down again. we have to!! we've worked so hard to get to where we wanted to that we cant let it go now. I want you to know that im here for support if you need me too. 8lbs isnt that bad in 4months in the grand scheme of things, what we need to do is change our eating patterns for life.
anyways sorry for the ranting guys i just needed to get that out of me. I hope this finds you all well x

Chells!!!!!!!!!! :D

Just saw this post and thought id come in and have a goose!
Are you doing ok now?
Ya know, we could always do this together, i have my holiday weight and about a stone to lose to get to my goal so ya know we can always help each other - even though you have less to lose!

Like others have said, you had the willpower on LT now its just getting that willpower off LT. And i agree, its bloody hard isnt it!!
Am on my first day of refeed/maintenence and i only got back from hols yesterday so still feel all holidayish and its damn hard to not pick at all the yummy food - but if i can get through this day burd you can do it!! :D :D :D :D

Hi Chelly,
Firstly I'd like to commend you for coming on here and admitting to the lack of maintenance control. i too have been in the same boat for the last 2 months and have wanted to come online and say something about it but completely chickened out. Anyways after reading this thread you all have given me the courage to say whats been going on with me too. I've put on a stone since coming off tfr even though I have been using the maintenance products the whole time. I really have such bad disipline and lack of control when it comes to food. It actually scares me to think how if i dont get this weight down now its only going to get higher. I too did consider going back onto tfr but to be honest i screwed up big time on the refeed week as it was so theres prob no point me doing it. Other worries i have had is my hair loss, I;ve always had really thick lovely hair and during the diet i had a little bit of a hair loss but towards the end and even still now it is falling out in clumps! im so scared that soon i will be left with no hair if this continues. I dont know what to do!!
I have to say that although im so much happier with my smaller self i have never been through such a massive head f**ck as i did when doing this diet. I was very lucky to have done it at the same time as my friend so we had eachother for support. Those of you who are doing the Lipotrim diet on your own amaze me with your will power and strength, there is no way i could have done it.
Chelcie if we focus from here on now as much as we can as difficult as we have both found it so far we will get our weight down again. we have to!! we've worked so hard to get to where we wanted to that we cant let it go now. I want you to know that im here for support if you need me too. 8lbs isnt that bad in 4months in the grand scheme of things, what we need to do is change our eating patterns for life.
anyways sorry for the ranting guys i just needed to get that out of me. I hope this finds you all well x

Hiya,

Thank you so much for your reply :)

Im glad I gave you the courage to speak up!

Sorry to hear about your hairloss, Have your tried hair and nail supplements?

Me you and Tanya and everyone else can make sure we all stick to healthy eating together :) xxxx

Chells!!!!!!!!!! :D

Just saw this post and thought id come in and have a goose!
Are you doing ok now?
Ya know, we could always do this together, i have my holiday weight and about a stone to lose to get to my goal so ya know we can always help each other - even though you have less to lose!

Like others have said, you had the willpower on LT now its just getting that willpower off LT. And i agree, its bloody hard isnt it!!
Am on my first day of refeed/maintenence and i only got back from hols yesterday so still feel all holidayish and its damn hard to not pick at all the yummy food - but if i can get through this day burd you can do it!! :D :D :D :D

It is chick!! Welcome back!!!!!

Did you have a good holiday??? What were you eating? xx

Back