Off to spain what can i put in my case?

lucylupin

I have to think of the weight, but any ideas what i can take for snacks when the others are tucking into ice creams etc?

Hi Lucy

When i go on hols, i alwasy pack some Oat so simple sachets for brekkie, Hifi / Fibre bars (or similar) and Ryvita. I agree, not as nice as an ice cream - but some basics that i can nibble on and know im not going off track.
I usually also always go to the local shop and stock up on fat free yogurts and some fruit to keep in the fridge so if I do need a cold sweet treat, i have something there - plus, walking back to the room in the heat has got to count towards body magic right ;o)

Enjoy your hol xx

Alpen Lights, Fibre Plus bars, Pink and Whites, Ryvita (including crackerbread!)

If I think of any more then, I'll be sure to let you know :)

I think they sell minimilks in spain as most of the ice cream fridges are Walls - they're only 1.5 syns, dig in to the ice creams, i say! x

I never have any room in my suitcase for food - I am always on the limit for the baggage allowance.

But anyway, personally, I would never take food with me abroad. I have never been anywhere that you couldn't get perfectly healthy local food.

I never have any room in my suitcase for food - I am always on the limit for the baggage allowance.

But anyway, personally, I would never take food with me abroad. I have never been anywhere that you couldn't get perfectly healthy local food.

I wouldn't normally take food with me either, but what I found when I went on holiday was I struggled to find hexb's. SO I'd be inclined to take hexb's otherwise you can buy everything else there.

put me in your suitcase and I will eat all the ice creams for you hun.
hun I know the thought of a gain is scarey but you are on holiday how many times a year do you say that? eat what you want and contrate on lossing it when you get back.
I bet you find you would have much gain as med food is so yummy and healthy.
enjoy your hols hun

Take some alpen light bars for your HeXbs - do they not sell ryvita where you're going? Spanish bread is rubbish for variety - you either get the gorgeous, fattening crusty loaves, or that horrible processed 'magic' bread with no crusts! you could take packets of micro rice for your hexbs too maybe? or use pasta as some? i can't remember what hexbs are now, i only ever use mine for bread and cereal! ooh, cereal! that would be nice on hols! x

Back