Off to the gym today - your views please on exercising on TFR

wanttobeslender

Good morning all

I've decided to be good today so I'm going to the gym soon. I'll try and do some cardio but I think I'll feel tired fairly quickly so may end up doing mainly weights. Then I'll polish my halo!

How have people found exercising on TFR? :)

I have been doing a ton of biking at the gym, I dont think it will hurt and I am hoping it will make me a bit less wobbly when i get to my goal. There is also self satisfaction knowing that you are helping the diet a bit more and even if it does not effect weight loss drastically I know it is going to make me stronger and more defined.

I had been going running twice a week before starting LT but I dont seem to have the energy at the moment, so Ive just been going 4 walks instead :)

just do not push yourself too hard x I exercised most of the time on tfr but just took it easy and listened to my body x

I've been walking and swimming and I'm on day 5 with still plenty of energy. I figured the more exercise I do, more weight will come off, I'll tone up more and my theory after this is that I should be finished LT sooner than I thought :D

I really admire you all for your positive attitudes towards exercise. I'm doing zero exercise myself and I expect my losses will be lower than yours as a result. I enjoy cycling and swimming but more than anything it's a case of laziness for me. My bike is chained up and padlocked inside a 'lockup' which is itself padlocked up, behind a main door to all of the lockups which is ALSO padlocked! So it's kind of like, I have to take off like three padlocks and chains and stuff just to get to my bike, then put them all back when I leave, then open them all up when I get back after my ride and padlock everything back up again. Sheer laziness, I know. If my bike was more accessible I'd get more use out of it. As for swimming, the laziness just stops me from getting there. The nearest pool is a 30 minute drive away. Once I'm there I can go for hours!

Maybe my attitude will change when I get skinny, who knows.

Hope it went well at the gym, just take it easy there and it gets easier :)

Back