off topic - advice please !!

No I never have and never could... even in our family we can't talk... (ok yes "remember this" or "remember that" but there are lots of things buried deep which have never come out...).

As my dieting history is closely linked with my Mum, as we'd diet together from a young age, that's part of my problem too.

Thank you ladies. The dr has signed me off for a month and im going to see someone. He spoke to me about my first loss and i broke down. When we went through that it wasnt long after and i got bells palsy. The left side of my face had dropped and was totally paralysed so it gave me something else to think about then as i was recovering i found out i was pregnant with oliver so ive not really dealt with my first loss. I did see someone back then but stopped going as i was happy to be given the all clear and didnt want to stress myself anymore. I guess its all coming out now! Oh well a whole month off to get it sorted.

im glad u went to ur dr's and im also glad ur going to talk to somone good luck with everything hun !!!

I'm really glad to hear it Cheryl... you need some "you time"...

anddddddddddd finally got the phone sorted out !!!

i dont know if this is good r not but i was glad for it to be over ,the compensation i got pays of my old mobile and my first months line rental £50 ,its better than nothing !!!

me too let's just wait for WEDNESDAY ,has its dan's birthday maybe it is meant to come mmmmmmmmm fingers crossed !!!!

hey hunny you are 100% right and my new mobile turned up today has well !!!!!!!!

thank you my darling dan !!!!!!!

thats brill !! if u ever need a private chat ,u know where i am lovley !!!!

Back