Off topic, help me name my new babies

rolo

I have been to see my 2 new babies today. 4 week old kittens, I'm not picking them until beginning of august. One is a boy and he is black, the other is a girl, grey with a white paw. They are both sooo adorable. The boy names won't be a problem, I love old man names for cats so was thinking of Archie, Percy or Colin which dh is particularly set on. The girl I just can't think of a name. I kind of like Bonnie or Mildred lol. What are your pet names or any suggestions?

Roz x

How about millie for the girl? I wanted to call one of mine Percy, i settled for Rufus and Alfie though :)

how about Rolo???

If its Mildred its got to be George!!!!

Aww i'm moving out of my apartment end of this month and into a house and so excited to get a puppy, i'm gonna name him Elvis!!
I like Alfie too, and mini for girl is cute.x

My little pussycat is called Liza with a zeeeeeeeee - I just had to call her something camp - because she is!

My dog is called Molly, if i'd had another daughter that would have been my choice but i got a labrador instead!

George & Mildred
Alf & Nellie
Archie & Doris
Samson & Deliah
Sid & Nancy
Harry & Sally
The list is endless :)

i have got a marbles (tabby ) and Mr Snobs (persian).

What about Belle, twinkle, Lucy, Gem, Meg, Misty?

Lea xxx

I had a gorgeous tabby cat and called him Jasper. God he was lovely.
Mum's 2 cats are called Lucky and Cassie. My dog is called Milo, he is an idiotic and crazy Springer Spaniel.

Ella. We have called our cats after herbs or current events. We have had Basil, Rosemary, Dill, etc and Wimbledon, Zeus etc!

I had two cats, male and female called Roger and Molly. I like old names for cats too - I like your original choices for the male cat but how about Maud or Martha for the female? lol.

we had a lovely black boy called Jasper he was the best wee cat ever still miss him! My sister has George and Mildred, what about Jasper and Jasmine or Archie and Flora Archie and Lexy

Colin and Doris!

Back