OFF TOPIC - Lelli Kelly shoes

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Helen, 5 September 2007 Social URL.

1. Helen

Helen Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi

Sorry this is nothing to do with LL but I thought someone on this forum would be able to help with this question!

I bought my daughter some Lelli Kelly boots which she has been wearing all summer. I have washed them on 30 degrees but there is still a dirty patch left -I am wondering if anyone has tried washing these on 40 degrees? I am worried about fading the colour or damaging the beading etc.

Thanks!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chika

Chika Silver Member

Start Weight:
    26st10lb
    Current Weight:
    25st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.01%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    i dont know but I'm incredibly jealous! I wish my mum would get me some :) Only thing is I'm 24 with size 8 feet but those shoes are AMAZING! Have you tried treating the patch with a stain remover? There isn't much difference between 30 % 40 so Im sure it wouldnt do much damage!

4. Helen

Helen Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    I'm 43 with size 3 feet and my daughters are size 2, I did consider getting myself some but thought I would be too self concious to wear them! I am now thinking that when I finish the diet my feet may have shrunk enough to fit in hers if I don't shrink them in the wash (the shoes that is!)

I did try stain remover btw then had a panic attack as a white patch seemed to develop so washed them again at 30. I now think the white patch is part of the pattern but unfortunately some of the dirt is still there. I darent wash at 40. I will ring the shop I think and see if they can remember the washing instructions as there weren't any in the box.

Thanks for answering!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.