Off track :(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by la_adams79, 17 June 2011 Social URL.

1. la_adams79

la_adams79 Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(2.16%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all,

Has anyone had a day when they've totally fallen off of the wagon? I have had that this afternoon - I now feel like crap and sooooooooo guilty it's untrue! What the hell is my problem, i feel like such an idiot. I don't think that i'll have anymore shake or bar for the rest of the eve. Will have to be 100% from now on or I may scream and more importantly my OH will go mental as he's the one funding this :cry:.

If you've had a day like this what have you done and how do you come back from it?

Guiltily, Linzx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    oh yeah hun i've had 2 now one a couple of days ago its hard but you just have to pull yourself back on it i was lucky this time and didn't gain anything and it actually made me more determined sometimes you just need to.
    make sure you have all your shakes they are you vits and drink your water.

4. Illa

Illa Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.18%)
    Diet:
    Mostly raw vegan
    don't worry about it, just go back on track. You may actually feel that the carbs you ingested give you a new kick start and a good level of energy to go on. That actually somehow happens to me, I need to splurge in bread once a week ;) The next day I feel very good to go on with my diet....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.