offers to join

Has it changed much since say Easter? Does more stuff have sins in? Trying to decide whether to do it on my own or at a class. Do you know if there is a members app for phones yet? Sorry for all the questions!

Hi , I last went to SW last year and as far as I could tell last night, i couldn't see that much had changed since then. I did notice on here that Muller have reformulated the muller lights and they aren't all free now, but I think the ones that are syns are only very low.
I'm not sure about an app but I am sure I have seen a few threads on here about one, I didn't pay much attention I'm afraid as I don't have an Iphone anyway. I'm sure if you do a search you should find the threads though.

There's an app to download the magazine that they have just brought out. I rejoined a few weeks ago n as far as I can tell not much has changed. A few syns here and there but I'm sure if you decided to go to class your consultant would be able to tell you what has changed. X

Muffindoll said:
Hi , I last went to SW last year and as far as I could tell last night, i couldn't see that much had changed since then. I did notice on here that Muller have reformulated the muller lights and they aren't all free now, but I think the ones that are syns are only very low.
I'm not sure about an app but I am sure I have seen a few threads on here about one, I didn't pay much attention I'm afraid as I don't have an Iphone anyway. I'm sure if you do a search you should find the threads though.

Some quorn products are synned now too but this isn't reflected in the books yet I don't think x

Back