Official Restart - all the help in the world needed!!!

Emma1904

Working on it
Morning all!

Haven't really taken a browse so not sure if some people are still around but I started CD in February and did well, I lost 4 stone and started to lose my way about April time, messed around with it for a while, had some relationship problems and then fell ill in June with acute pancreatitis and gall stones this resulted in me having my gall bladder out, 15 days in hospital and coming off of the diet.

Here is my confession...

Since I came out of hospital I have eaten crap, junk food after junk food, meal out after meal out etc and I think that the only thing that has saved me putting less than a stone on is the fact that I got a puppy so I walk a lot now. Junk food became easier, virtually nothing to try and digest because its all mush any way, after my surgery I still get pain and can no longer eat red meat apart from mince, before red meat made up most of my diet.

So...

As of today I am now 16.7st and its not good enough, I am using up some Exante products that I have and will be joining Cambridge again when they are finished, so heads down for the next few crappy days! keep chucking the water back and pray for ketosis! I have a holiday to Cyprus in late October and I know I'm going to be pushing it but two stone by then would be good! I will be taking a break that week but not drinking at all and then full steam ahead to Christmas, my aim is to be in 12's bracket by then and then to February 2nd which will have been a year since we buried my Nan, when I read at her funeral this year I was 19.9stone I am determined to be nearly 10 stone down by then.

I am going to need so much help and will be back on here checking things everyday as before this was a wonderful forum for support.

I wish you all the best of luck in your journeys xxx

Goodluck on your journey you will do it xxxx sending you lots of P.M.A

Welcome back, and well done on making your 'confession'. I hope it has helped you to wipe the slate clean and get back into the right frame of mind to tackle your regain.

I am dealing with a regain too and have managed to shift the first of two and a half stones. Lost ten stones, originally, and frankly I could not bear to go back to my heaviest weight. So we give ourselves a good talking-to, make the decision to do what we have to do, and then get on with it.

Good luck hun!

grrr just been told by my surgical consultant that I can't do SS so I have to do 1200...slower losses I suppose but as soon as they work out why I still get pain I can get on SS.

Back