~*Official Team 3 Thread*~

Well done Bevy and you too Tricia - every pound counts!!!!

Well done to all the losses so far this week!

I, myself cannot believe that I have managed to stay on ss these past few days. My whole family have a stomach bug and I've been feeling so weak myself that I've been so close to eating so many times. Still not drinking enough though. I'm so bad for that.

Hello there all, I hope you are having a good week so far :) I am really excited because I am picking up my wii fit this afternoon, I need to do excercise now to try and speed up the weight loss!!

Hi hope everyone is having a good day, I am I put the disappointment of only 1 lb loss behind me and I've stuck to the diet for 2 days no cheating !

hey guys. sounds like you are all going strong!! due to switching to 1000 two days before weigh in i gained 1.25lbs!! was totally gutted but my cdc tried to convince me it was just coming out of ketosis. she said it would be all gone and more this coming week... until i pointed out it was my birthday on saturday... i'm hoping for a sts this week... cross your fingers for me!!

abz xx

Girls, I have decided to stand down from Team 3. I have been messing about for ages, and wont be restarting for at least another 2 weeks now due to medication...grrrrrrr. So I have decided to stand down and give my place to someone more worthy and capable of losing weight!!!!

You will need to elect a new leader amongst you. I will stick an ad on the advertising agency thingy advertising my space. Sorry girls feel rubbish but I havent had a proper week on SS for about 2 months now!!!

Good luck, and I will be checking up on you still :D

ok caryl. let us know how you get on. it's circumstances that have dictated this, not you, so don't feel bad.

abz xx

heya i rly dont wanna seem like im jumping in some ones grave lol. but was wondering if u have got a space id like to join i had my first weigh in moday just gone. sammy xxxxx

Hi all, just wondering whether you still have a space?
I have my 2nd weigh in tomorrow night.
Helen xx

Hi - not sure but we have - ZoBo, Abz, Tricia, Wilma (me) Bevy and Newmax I thought it was supposed to be teams of 6 but considering Caryl has just resigned that would be 7!!! Hope someone with some brains replies!!

Hiya Lilsam and Catssseyes :) Sorry no-one has answered your questions but I think we are a bit confused on here at the moment, as far as I know there is one space free but we have to decide on who is going to replace Caz first as the leader and then we can answer your question.

Wilma I haven't seen Zobo on here is she definitely a member of team 3?

Who has been with Team 3 the longest? whoever has should be the leader I think.... anyone agree? I think we need to get it sorted sooner rather than later as we are going to have to give over the weigh in results soon....

Well I am officially 3 stone down, I am soooooo happy today :D hopefully another pound by Monday and I will have lost 4lbs in total this week!!!!

Hope you are having a good day ladies xx

Hey team, not been on here lately as I've had the week from hell! The whole family have had a bug :jelous: this week and It was my turn on Wednesday. Came off the diet yesterday morning as I didnt see the point. I've been fairly good though so back on again tomorrow now that I'm better. Weigh in tomorrow morning too so wish me luck....hope it's not had the reverse effect and put weight on!?!?!?:eek:

Sorry to hear Caryl is leaving team 3...hope to see you back soon once your medication is sorted out again!

So, who is to be the new team leader of team 3 then? Oh, and how do I put a profile pic up here? When I click on edit profile and edit avatar, it says I just dont have one.

Kate x

Last edited:
Hi - I guess I got confused as I had been 'chatting' to ZoBo and presumed she was 'one of us team 3'ers'. It might be the answer to get new enthusiastic blood to take over as team leader and chase us old hands to the finish!!!!!

If no-one wants to take up the role then I'll do it...only if no-one else wants to though as I dont want to be stepping on anyones toes. It might be the kick up the arse I need. What does it actually involve?

Just a thought :rolleyes:

Evening Ladies, sounds good to me newmaks :) sorry to hear you have been ill, I am sure it will have helped the weight loss!! I don't really know what being the leader involves but I am sure someone can inform you... When do we have to give our weekly weight loss, I weigh in on a monday morning....

So are we accepting any new members? does it work on a first come first added basis?

So here's to a good weekend SS'ing!! Good luck everyone :)

Is everyone else fine if I take over as leader then? I'll sort out details and numbers and stuff and find out what I do with weekly weigh ins and get back to you all by tonight. Off for my weigh in, in a bit. Wish me luck!

Has anyone heard from ZoBo lately? Is she still in team 3? So apart from that we have Wilma, Trisha, Abz and Bevy and me which makes 6. Again, I'll find out whats going on there as including Caryl that made 7 before. Maybe it's supposed to be a leam leader and 6 others within the team. Lets see.

K x

Hi there - think I am the cause of the confusion with ZoBo! She isn't on team 3. I got confuddled!!!!
Welcome 'New Leader' aka newmaks :0.

I get weighed Tuesday but will have a DIY weigh in on Monday and post results to you.

We used to PM Caryl as the results were easier to find than trawling through the thread.

Hoping you are going to rule with a rod of iron and whip us all into slimdom!! XX

Back