~*Official Team 3 Thread*~

Hi Team!

I'm not able to access pm's :sigh: as I have to have posted 50 posts on here first so if we can all just post them on this thread this week then I'd be greatful. Should be up to 50 posts by next week if I push it and then we can go back to pm'ing. Is that ok with everyone?

Well I got weighed today and I've lost 2lbs. Not great, but not bad considering I came off the diet for 2 days with the stomach bug. Still a long way to go, and it's so hard to get back on the shakes but I'm forcing them down!

How is everyone else getting on this week?

If I can please have all the weigh in's by lunchtime on Sunday to give me a chance to work out the figures and get them off to Irene then that'd be great.

As i can't pm, can someone please pm lilsamyantha and Catssseyes and ask them if they still want to join then first one to reply back is in. If we dont hear from them by Sunday at 12pm then we'll issue the place on the advertising board. Who is up for sending this?

Ok girls, only one more day to go and then it's a fresh week, fresh start :D

By the way, results have to be with the mods by Sunday at 6pm so I need some kind of weigh in from everyone for this week. It's up to you how you work it out. If you got weighed in last tuesday then you can put that one down, or you can do a last min one for yourself. Whichever is best for you. Just message on here and let me know what you're doing and what day you are going to do your weigh in. To work out the results, I need your loss for the week and your weight in pounds before this loss.

Cheers, newmaks

newmarks, I don't get weighed until mon eve but I'll start doing my own on sun morning, it norm works our same as cdc and I know what I was on my scales last week.

I newmarks just weighed myself, and lost 3 lb was 144 now 141.

I'll start sunday morn as my weigh in day for team 3. as official weigh in with cdc not until mon eve ( I keep a track of weigh in's and always same loss)

Morning Ladies :)

Well done Trisha, you've only got 10lbs to go!! I wish I was that close to goal....

I normally weigh in on a monday too so working out my weight loss from last monday to today I have lost 5lbs :D well chuffed with that actually, it will probably be the same tomorrow anyway :) only half a stone to go until I am half way to my goal!!!

Chat later xx

heya if the place is still open im all up for a challenge and support :D xxxx lilsamy

Hi Newmacs - Weighed myself this morning at 204 pounds was 213 Woweeeeeeeeeeee 9 pounds down.

Maybe such a good loss because I usually get weighed in the evening and would probably be heavier. BUT! thats what the scales say. They are usually the same as my CDC. I went out for a meal last night too!! It's really spurred me on.

36 pounds left to goal of 12 stone.

Thanks for taking over newmacs! XX

lilsamyantha....you're in! Let me know how much you've lost this week and how much you weighed in pounds before this loss. I need the results asap as I need them to be in by 6.

Cheers

Wow, Wilma, thats an amazing loss!! Bevy and Trisha have done great too, and with an 8lb loss in your first week, Lilsamyantha is def on the right track! You're all so close to your goal weight that I'll have no team left by the end of this!

Everyone has done brilliantly this week, I just need Abz's loss and then we'll be done. Hope I'm doing the calculations right...

I'm feeling rather chirpy considering I'm on day 2 again, I'm having tetra chocolate shakes for breakfast instead so it seems to be making a difference.

heya thanks for leetting me join it will be gr8 to get the support and support others aswell. i weighed 270 pounds befor i started and lost 8 pounds. i get weighed on monday evening so duont no how u would like my weight loss this week i can weigh my self today and give you a ruff WI if you would like ??? sammy xxx

Hi lilsamyantha, we'll just take the original weight loss from last monday and see how we go on next week if thats ok....lets take advantage of your 8lb loss!

sounds good to me :D n happy bday abz for yesterday :) and you are all doing sooo well keep up the good work :)

OK, so far (at nearly 11pm) the results are as follows for this week...

4.55% Slympians (5) 1 result poohbearmufc (4.55%)
2.47% Simply the Best (3) 5 resultsWilma (4.23%)

2.26% Sisters of slim (17) 4 results Andju (3.09%)
1.78% The Water Babes (9)
2568d1219874696-team-7-fat-fighters-main-thread-star.bmp
W4 (1.78%)
2999d1226167441-pink-star-pink-star.bmp
W1 Kelly1977 (2.76%)
5 results
Kelly1977 (2.76%)

1.64% Flab2Fab (15)
W3 (3.27%)
Nicaukids (5.97%) (Land of) Maz (3.30%)

1.51% Gr8 M8's losing W8 (8) 5 results catseyes (3.86%)
1.35% Leah's Lightweights (team 1) 3results mooee2.11
1.34% Moving Mountains (4) 5 results
W1 (1.28%)
W1 Burgerbun (2.5%) Dieting Rambler (2.77%)

1.31% Fat Fighters (7) 5 results Emmie83 (2.36%)
1.01% Scream if U wanna go faster! (14) 4 results Coley144 (1.81%)
0.76% Shape Shifters (13)
W2 (4.2%)
W2 Diet4-40 (5.02%) 3 results Imac (0.92%)
Results to be posted:
% BBL's (2)
% The Biggest Losers (6)
% The Shrinking Violets (10)
% Purple Ronnies (11)
% Skinny Minis (12)
% 16 and shrinking (16)
% Slinkybabes (18)
% Fat Guys Slim (19)
% 09 - Our Skinny Year (20)
% Team 21

Although we havent come top, it's fair to say that the team that are top only have one members results and we had 5 so all round I think we did very very well guys! Well done to Wilma who had the best loss overall this week :happy096:

Heres to a brilliant week next week, keep on the diet and lets see how many more we can lose :girlpower:

Morning Ladies :)

Belated Happy Birthday Abz, hope you had a fab day :talk017:

Welcome Lilsam and congrats on your weight loss :) Wilma your weight loss was brilliant and I am sooo glad it's spurred you on!! didn't we do well with all our losses this week :D and to top it all off I have lost another pound today so actually my official weigh in (not the one for team 3) is 6lbs this week, I am well chuffed especially as I slowed down to 4lbs a week the last couple of weeks....

I hope we all have another great week, chat later xxxx

I declared your team the winners as I didn't think it was fair that the only team above you only had 1 result.

Have added to the rules that a team needs at least 3 results to win.

Congratulations

Irene xx

Back