~*Official Team 3 Thread*~

Wooohooooo Go Team 3!!!!!!!!

:happy096:

WOW - well done us!!!! Now - I did my bit last week so maybe you will all need to help me out a bit this week! I haven't had such a good weekend in the end. I went out on Saturday night - full of good intentions. After a couple of glasses of wine I had a pudding!!!! Sunday I felt terrible so I had toast, sorry things went totally downhill from there ending at the bottom with a Pizza Hut pizza.

But - back on it today. 2 CD meals down and loads of water.

Can I add a great big THANK YOU to newmaks for taking over and doing such a great job

Hope you are all OK

XX

well done every one :) i got weighed to day lost 4 lbs :) on my way to my first stone :) hope ur all well :)

I agree with Wilma, you are doing a fab job newmaks :)

Haven't seen Abz for a while, is she still recovering from her birthday? :D

Well done on your 4lbs loss Lilsam :) let's hope we all have a good loss for next week and hopefully come top again!!

Good luck ladies I am sure we can do it.

Bev xx

Thanks guys, had a crappy day so the nice comments are making me feel better already! I flipped out today when my 3 year old wouldnt eat the delicious tea I'd made her. It does my head in when I cant eat and she wont eat...doesn't she know how good she has it??!! ;)

Stayed on it though, trying to drink more water too this week but failing miserably. Anyone any tips for drinking more?

Congrats on your loss this week lilsam! Come on ladies, we can do it again this week, I know we can! :whip: haha...I love these smilies!

Newmaks x

hey there guys. sorry i've been awol. i've been trying to catch up with anything but have only had time to jump on my diary occasionally. needless to say i've been terrible lately with my birthday. i am sticking to 1000 cals this week, but don't think my results will count as i'm not officially on cambridge 1000 until monday due to total lack of funding...

still, i'm still here, and still cheering you all on :)

am a coffee down and getting started on the water :)

welcome everyone by the way. i'm abz :p

abz xx

Hi Abz, good to see you're still with us. Just let me know when you'll be starting back properly again and when your first weigh in will be.

How is everyone else doing this week? You're all being very quiet...:ignore:

hoping to come in on around 1000 cals today so not doing too badly given i'm not on plan this week. going to jump on my exercise bike too. i'll be back on the 1000 plan from this coming monday :)

abz xx

how are we all doing today? i am having to eat stodge to take painkillers for my back at the moment so i am not a happy bunny. if i take them after just cambridge i am sick, and if i take it after just fruit or something, i'm sick. so today i have some low cal but filling things. am still aiming for around 1000 cals and hopefully going swimming tonight too if my back will let me. it's good for my back but it hurts like hell... but hopefully i'll be up for it :)

how are you guys doing?

abz xx

Hi - avoided you all today!!! having a bad one!! My daughters are falling out and I am the mug in the middle!! I also work full time and under loads of pressure at work! HELP :(

Morning Ladies :)

I hope you are feeling better this morning Wilma :hug99: I have been a bit quiet this week too, found out I am 2 inches shorter than I thought which changes my bmi and my goal weight!! been 100% SS and only lost 1lb so far :( but then I realised why last night.... it's my totm!! This is the first time I have had a 28 day cycle in years so it looks like my body is regulating and fingers crossed if it does regulate I may not need to go on the IVF register :fingerscrossed:

How are you feeling abz? I feel like having stodgy food today, I always do at this totm though....

Newmaks, I have a feeling I am not going to be able to help much with the weigh in on Sunday the way things are going but I will keep 100% ss'ing and see how it goes....

Lilsam and Trisha I hope you are both well :) well done on your losses.

Have a great weekend ladies.

Bev xx

hi everyone, Wilma I had a bad day yesterday too after 5 days of cding 100% went and eat loads of carbs WHY? back on track so far today though so fingers crossed not doen too much harm

Hey guys, keep your chins up...we're all still coming on here at least so it shows were all still willing! :D

Wilma and Trisha, dont worry about the break in the diet, see what the weigh in says. I bet it's not half as bad as you think. Just keep on going!

Bev...fingers crossed for you about the 28 day cycle. Have you been trying for very long?

Abz...I wish I could eat stodge this week!! I cooked pizza for my husband tonight and was just starting at him eating it, hating him for being able to! Still, your health matters more and you need the painkillers so good luck to you that you keep it down to 1000 cals. Must be hard though, it's not many to eat with 'real' food.

lilsam...how has your week been?

Wish me luck for my weigh in tomorrow, I'm treating myself tonight to a coke zero so I hope it wont effect the ketosis. The other girls seem to think it wont.

Speak tomorrow, newmaks x

Hi NewmaKs - thanks for the encouragement!!!! Good Luck with your WI tomorrow!!!! Post the results. Thanks for the hugs and good wishes team. I just need to bang my daughters heads together!!!!!!!!

I have had a few days off cause I have not felt so good. Back on CD 100% on Monday though. I am so glad you joined us - just what team 3 needed!! XXX

Thanks Wilma, I hope your daughters are being nice to you this weekend!

I lost another 5lbs!! :bliss:...thats 20 in 26 days so I'm really pleased about that. It's shocking how fast it comes off isnt it? I can feel the difference already. One thing thats annoying me though are the scales at wi. They always have me down as 3lbs heavier than mine at home. I have two digital ww scales at home and they both read exactly the same. I even went to a chemist today to weigh myself and I was right, wi scales are 3lbs out...how annoying!

If I can have everyone's weights who is weighing by 12pm tomorrow please as I'm off out for the afternoon buying a new cot and wont be back till late. Again, sorry guys but if you can post them on here, then I'd be greatful as not quite managed to get to the 50th post yet. If I had, you'd be sick of me by now! :p

Good luck everyone

newmaks x

I everyone. better day for me today, but still not expecting to have lost much due to falling off the wagon on tursday, only got about
10 lb to go, so for meit seems to be coming off slowly. I'll weigh in on my scales again and post on here, as official weigh on not until mon eve, cdc scales seem to be about 1lb kinder than mine most weeks.

hi newmarks just wi on my scales just 1lb but considering totm and falling off wagon on thursday not too bad

Back