~*Official Team 3 Thread*~

Hey guys, ok, so far I have results from Trisha and Lilsam and me, so it gives us the 3 we need to go ahead with the stats this week. I'll post them on and keep your fingers crossed that we'll stay up near top. We've not done bad with a 10lb loss between 3 of us! Those who havent weighed in, dont worry about this week, it's behind us now...lets continue to a brand new week starting tomorrow where we'll all be 4lbs lighter by this time next Sunday!

newmaks x

heya all keep up with the good work. sorry i have been away for a while had no internet it has only just come back. ive been pretty good this week just getting used to sitting there while other people eat hope u all keep it up and doont worr about the little mishaps just get straight back on the wagon :):) sammy xxxxx

Sorry - been away for the weekend. Not been back long. Fresh start for me tomorrow. Booked a holiday today so the race is on!!

I think we might have come first again! We'll have to see if there are any more results to come in....well done team!!

God, I would love to go on a holiday Wilma...the best we can do this year with the newborn twins is a trip to England (where I'm from) to visit all the family up north and down south. Not exactly exciting but looking forward to it all the same. Are you going anywhere nice?

Have a good week team! x

Morning Ladies,

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday, I had a very busy day!! lost 3lbs this week, wasn't expecting much more to be honest as it's my totm.... only 1lb off 3 1/2 stone :)

Newmaks, we have been trying for over 3 years now and tried all sorts of fertility drugs which didn't work... they kept telling me to lose weight but I am sure you know how sensitive us bigger ladies are about our weight and I never really thought it would make that much difference but now I definitely see things differently and it looks like I have even started ovulating on my own :D and also when my bmi is below 30 I can go on the IVF register anyway :)

I hope you all have a great day and that the snow doesn't affect you too much, it's just sooooooo pretty!!

hey guys. just sticking my nose in to cheer you all on!! i am back in the losing game, so will report my losses this week. hope all is going well for everyone!!

abz xx

Afternoon ladies!

Well we didnt come first this week, but came second so it wasnt all bad. The results are as follows...

1.89% The Water Babes (9) 4 results kelly1977 (2.84%)
1.52% Simply the Best (3)
2568d1219874696-team-7-fat-fighters-main-thread-star.bmp
W4, 3 results, newmaks (1.96)

1.44% Moving Mountains (4)
W1
2999d1226167441-pink-star-pink-star.bmp
W1 3 results, Change35 (2.04%)

1.38% Scream if you wanna go faster! (14) 5 results Devoted (2.73)
1.22% Gr8 M8's losing W8 (8) 5 results Lisa Lashes (2.45%)
0.96%
Leah's Lightweights (team 1)4 results, alexmummy 1.78%

0.86% Sisters of slim (17) andju (2.12%)
0.84% Fat Guys Slim (19) 6 resultschilli-chilli (1.88%)
0.83% Flab2Fab (15)
W3
W3 4 results MrsR2004 (2.26%)

0.70% Fat Fighters (7) 4 results Emmie83 (2.43%)
0.43% Slympians (5)
W4 1 result poohbearmufc (0.43%)

0.16% Shape Shifters (13)
W2
W2 3 results Imac (0.47%)

Lets give it a really big push this week girls and see if we can win another week. People on other teams seem to be slipping so lets show them how it's done!

Bev - You're well on the right track to getting on the register if you need to. maybe put your name down just in case but I'm sure you wont be needing it the way things are going! Good Luck!

newmaks x

Hi Team, I am having a good day - new frame of mind helps. I think i am going to change my CDC - I have been thinking about it for quite e few weeks. Part of me feels loyal to the one I have but I am not getting any support at all. I would get more if i could buy CD stuff at Tesco!

It's strange how the body works. There are loads of people on these threads who have got pregnant when they have lost weight! being overweight can be blamed for all sorts of conditions that miraculously get better once the weight has gone! Good Luck and have fun trying!

hi everyone official wi at cdc same as my unofficial one yesterday 1 lb start of a new week for me tomorrow, so hoping for a better loss next wi

Newmaks - how old are your twins? Love to see a pic!!!!! XX

Hey Wilma, the twins are just 6 months old this week. I've been trying to put a few pics on here but I'm not sure how to. Especially a profile pic. Do you know how?

You know you should change your cdc if you feel you're not getting the support you need from them. At the end of the day they are getting paid to help you, not just to be the middle man.

newmaks x

Well done lilsam - 1 stone 1 pound in 3 weeks wow! keep that up!!

newmaks - if you click on your 'profile albums' link you can follow the instructions (I think)! :)

Thanks Wilma! I'll give it a go now.

Lilsam...can you please just remind me what you weighed last week in lbs as I have down a much different figure than your starting weight on your profile. Well done on the loss too, you're losing it nice and fast!!

Cheers, newmaks x

Last edited:
hey guys. seems like you are all still going strong. i have lost a lb or two so far this week too so hopefully will have a good report on sunday :)

abz xx

Hi guys :) Well after losing a disappointing 3lbs last week due to totm, I have already lost 2lbs this week and have now lost 50lbs in total :D OMG I just can't believe that I am half way to my goal and how quickly I got to it!!!! This is the best diet ever!!

Newmaks, I think you have to have over 50 posts to be able to put up pics etc although I may be wrong so don't quote me :) 6 month old twins hey, it must be very tiring, I would give anything to have even on, two would be such a blessing.... Do you have any more children?

i cannot wait to have my first. i'm getting married in five months so figured i need to wait until after i'm married. i've always wanted to be married first, and by the time i decided i didn't care about that i would have looked very preggers in my wedding dress, ha. so roll on july and we can start trying :D

am going to get my contraceptive implant taken out next month so that any scars can heal properly before the wedding and so my periods have regulated etc.

abz xx

Well done on the losses so far Abz and Bevy! Thats brilliant! I always weigh myself each day but I dont trust the difference in mine and cdc scales, so I cant wait for my weigh in each saturday!

Bevy...thanks, I have one other daughter, a 3 year old. I was always very lucky that I was so fertile, I cant imagine the pain of trying for so long. You must be patient as it will happen one day.

Abz - Thought I'd best mention to just be careful when you get your implant taken out. I had one too a few years ago and I thought the same as you, get it taken out early to allow my periods to regulate before we start trying...but I got pregnant a month later! It's not like the pill or injection, your periods go back to normal right away, even when they stopped completely, like mine did for 2 years. Just be careful, you dont want any accidents and to be going down the isle with an unexpected bump!

ha. i wasn't planning on not using something else in the interim so no worries :D i want to drink champagne in the suite we've booked. the bathroom has this huge bath with a champagne bucket nicely placed next to it :D and i plan on utilising it :) we only have it for two nights and are then going to be budget holidaying it but i get two days of luxury first :D

abz xx

Back