~*Official Team 3 Thread*~

Hi all - I must be the old lady of the group!!! I have 3 grown up children and 7 grandchildren, eldest is 7 and the youngest is 4 months.

hi everyone, I have just one daughter she has just turned 18, and is off to uni in september, it is going to be so strange without her, my hubby and I won't know what to do with ourselves, at the moment we're a taxi service most nights dropping her off/ picking her up from work or her boyfriends/friends, we'll have so much extra time, but the house will seem so empty without her

ha. i wasn't planning on not using something else in the interim so no worries :D i want to drink champagne in the suite we've booked. the bathroom has this huge bath with a champagne bucket nicely placed next to it :D and i plan on utilising it :) we only have it for two nights and are then going to be budget holidaying it but i get two days of luxury first :D

abz xx

Where are you going on honeymoon Abz?

Hi all - I must be the old lady of the group!!! I have 3 grown up children and 7 grandchildren, eldest is 7 and the youngest is 4 months.

Awww, Wilma, I bet you're a young grandma and the kids/grandkids wont know whats hit them once you reach your goal weight! If you're anything like my grandma...she's blonde and as young as anything, she goes out drinking to folk clubs with my grandad and is a right laugh. Being a grandma means diddly squat when it comes to age these days! :D

hi everyone, I have just one daughter she has just turned 18, and is off to uni in september, it is going to be so strange without her, my hubby and I won't know what to do with ourselves, at the moment we're a taxi service most nights dropping her off/ picking her up from work or her boyfriends/friends, we'll have so much extra time, but the house will seem so empty without her

Trish, you sound like you need a hug! It must be so hard when you have to say goodbye to your kids as they grow older. I cant imagine not living with my daughter and not knowing where she is every second of the day. It'll be hard at first but it'll get easier. And think of all the spare time you'll have. You and your husband should start up a hobby!

haha, heres another one just for good measure, I'll be up to 50 posts in no time. Might as well reply to you all individually to get my posts up!.

BTW, it's my totm and I'm up a pound today. NOT IMPRESSED!

hey guys. i'm off swimming shortly but thought i'd drop in.

well, i'm not sure where we are going for our honeymoon. we are rather short on cash to say the least so we are just going to get a last minute deal on something hot. we have our two days of luxury in a york hotel suite and then figured if we didn't mind where we went we could just go wherever :) so that's what we are going to do :)

abz xx

Hi all - i had a good day until I ate 4 digestive biscuits with philly on them!!! FOUR??????????????????????? So i have had a glass of wine to console myself!

Don't worry Wilma...tomorrow is a brand new day!

Glad you are doing ok today Trisha, I've had an ok day too thanks. Very tempted to break the diet tomorrow night and get a 'healthy chinese'. If there is even such a thing. I know it would be stupid though as I'm off the diet for a few days next week as were off to Dublin. Oh I dont know what to do. I'll probably end up regretting it, wont I?

Well, I did it. I had the chinese. Didn't even enjoy it that much :(.

Roll on weigh in tomorrow, fingers crossed I wont have put on 5lbs :eek:!

You should all be able to pm me your weigh ins this week so if I can please have them by 12 on Sunday then I'd appreciate it.

Cheers, newmaks x

Hey guys, well it's 5lbs for me this week too newmaks :D really chuffed!! got add a meal next week though so will probably sts too trisha.... off to finish watching the footie now.

Ciao xxxx

Hey guys, well done on wi this week, even though some sts, at least no pounds were put on!

So far I have results for Bevy, Trisha, Wilma, Lilsam and me so I'll have to enter those through as I'm off out for the afternoon now.

Good luck for the new week and good luck to Bevy now you're adding a meal...lucky girl!

newmaks x

So sorry i couldn't get my results in on time guys. i've been out all day. But I did lose about 6.5lbs at unofficial weigh in this week. so i'm rather stoked with that :) I'm not sure my results should count in any case as I'm still not really on cambridge as we have really hit a difficult financial wall as OH's company closed for the snow and he doesn't get paid. so i don't know whether you want to replace me or not. as you can see i am still losing weight. i don't know how strict the rules are however.

abz xx

heya guys well done for this weeks loss. im a lil disapointed this week as another 3lbs lost but its all adding up :)

Back