~*Official Team 3 Thread*~

Hi guys, I hope you are all well :) it's add a meal for me from today and I am looking forward to it but also a bit scared because I haven't eaten a meal in so long!!! how did we do on the weekly weigh in's?

I have put some pics in my album, some before and 10 weeks later pics.... I look awful in the before pics :eek: but put them on there to show people that this diet does work!!

Have a great week all xx

Wow - what a difference. It's amazing how your top looks so much nicer in the 'after' pics. Your face has totally changed shape too! You look fantastic! Well done and thanks for the inspirational photo's.
XX

Thank you so much :eek: I really don't like looking at the before pics much but hopefully they will help people who are just starting on the diet and make them realise that it does really work :)

I am on my add a meal week now and had Chicken with veg for dinner last night with a bit of thick mushroom soup as gravy and it was nice if a bit bland, have any of you been on add a meal yet and if so do you know of any good recipes please?

Have a lovely day and thanks again for your comments xx

Those really are fantastic before and after pics Bevy, you can really see the change in your face and body. It's amazing how thin your legs have gone now! I keep looking in the mirror and can only really notice my face changing shape so far so I might take some photos soon and see if I can see any difference.

I dont know if you'd be allowed it, but are you allowed a slice of none fat bacon to go over your chicken? It makes the world of difference.

How is everyone doing this week?

newmaks x

Thanks ladies, it means a lot to me to have your support and your kind words. I had the cottage cheese bake tonight that galaxy suggested and it's absolutely divine so anyone going on to add a meal or the 810 plan definitely try it, it's worth it!!

Newmaks, I am so glad I took the photo's because it's easy to forget how big I was at the start of this diet so if you haven't taken any yet then definitely do it.

I am not really hopeful of having a huge weight loss this week with being on add a meal and also being really badly constipated, even dulcolax isn't helping but I will be sticking to it strictly so let's hope at least 1 or 2lbs decide to go hey....

Have a great week ladies xx

Hey ladies, good week everyone? Everyone's been a bit quiet this week so I hope all is ok with you all.

Weigh in today and had a 3lb loss so I'm quite pleased about it. How are the rest of you doing?

If you can please pm me your wi's by 3pm tomorrow please then I'd be greatful.

Newmaks x

Hiya everyone, sorry I have been awol this week but it's because I have been a bit naughty, it's my add a meal week which is over after tonight thank goodness and I haven't exactly been very good but hey I will be back on track next week and it certainly shows me that having nothing but packs is definitely the best way for me to lose the weight..... Well done on your 3lb loss Newmaks, only 1lb for me this week but I am going to try and make up for that next week.

Have a great day all xx

Hi how is everyone, I've had 2 fairly good days just hope I can keep it up and shift this final 9 lbs or so ( I might change my target weight again when I finally get to 9 st 5lb, will have to see how I look/feel)

Hey team, having an ok week so far, managed to stick on ss 100%, just have to keep at it and not cheat this week as I've been doing that WAY too much.

Hope everyone else is having a good week...keep us all updated! Lets get our bums into gear and lose some serious poundage this week!

Newmaks x

heya guys lost 4 lbs this week so thats now a pound over 1st and a half woop woop hope you are all doing well xxxx

well done lilsamyantha! how is everyone this week? so far I've not had a bad week just hope for a loss at wi, would like to get under 10 stone

well done babes!! i am still pootling along in skintsville. i've set myself up a few personal goals now. i'm getting married in five months and still have a fair amount to shift.

i do think that maybe you guys should look into replacing me on the team though, as i am not going to be doing cambridge for at least another couple of months as we just cannot afford it!! i am still losing, like i say, but it just doesn't seem fair that i am taking up a spot when some other cambridger may need your support. so if you want to, that's absolutely fine with me :) i will still pop in as an unofficial member... ha.

i am doing ok. i want to lose a stone and a half in the next few months, want to be in the 11s by july if possible, but want to be in the 12s by the beginning of may to make sure my dress fits!!

abz xx

Morning Ladies,

Abz I am sure you will do it especially as you have your wedding coming up, just try and stick to a certain amount of calories and make sure you get all your nutrients and you will be there in no time.

Well done on your loss Lilsam :)

Trisha, are you still on SS or have you moved up the plans?

Newmaks, how are you today? have you put any pics of the twins on yet?

Well I am back on the SS 100% but really finding it hard after AAMW last week when I cheated quite a bit.... I am missing food quite a lot again :cry: but I am sure I will be back in the swing of things by the end of the week and I am officially 4 stone down so that should be motivation enough for me to carry on and lose the other 3 I need to.

Have a good day all xx

bevy you are doing brilliantly!! aamw is always really hard to come off, but think of how far you've come and where you want to get to and you'll get there. this week you should get a great loss after aamw :D

abz xx

hi everyone. bevy I'm doig ss+ this week, but will be moving up the plans soon, just see how I go this week. I found it relly hard last week when I was doing 810, eating food made me want to eat more and I think I cheated quite a bit.

Thanks abz I am really happy with my weight loss so far and really hoping for a good loss this week.

Trisha I know what you mean, I just want to eat all the time now but am determined not to!! I really want to shift the last 3 stone as quickly as possible and now wish I hadn't done the AAMW even though I know I had to but it was all going so well until then.......

well i went swimming last night and swam 40 lengths and damn does my body know about it. if i had been sticking to crawl i would have been ok. but i've started doing breast stroke as it helps my dodgy back more. well aching doesn't cover it!! ha. and i weigh more this morning. typical!! i go twice a week but this is the first time i've really suffered anywhere other than my back...

abz xx

hi everyone lost 3 lbs this week, I've changed my goal weight to 9 stone, as my second goal was 9 st 5 lbs, but at 9 st 11lb I have definately more than 6 lbs to lose, still lots of wobbly bits. I'm going to be moving up the plans I think as bmi close to 25 so its ss+ then 810, this worries me a bit as when I did aamw it made me want to cheat, will have to stay focused.

Back