• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Official Weigh in result - week 22

On my scales I had lost 7 stone exactly at the end of last week. Well, tonight I saw my CDC for a two week weigh in and I've lost an additional 11lbs!!!!! This brings my total lost to 7 stone 5lbs!!!!!!!!! I cannot BELIEVE it!!

I soooooooooo love this diet!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOO HOO xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:talk017::talk017:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
omg kj that is amazing. well done lady im soooo happy for you and so proud i know we started around the same time. You must be delighted soo happy for you i could cry a tear.

aww well done :) :)

xxxxxxxx

Obviously I don't mean an additional 11lbs to my 7stone!! I really should check through my posts before submitting them!! LOL!!!

Thank you so much Becky!! Having the support from you over the last few months has been an absolute dream - you're always there for others, helping us and cheering us up!!!! You've done so well yourself and I know that next year you are gonna be a BEAUTIFUL bride!!

Loads of love hun

Kj xxx

Thanks Jennikay and Daisy Doo Dah!!

Jennikay - I hadn't realised my average losses were that!!Thats even shocked me!! LOL!!! Thanks hun xx

CeeKay

Staying on plan!
S: 16st9lb C: 16st2lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 35.4 Loss: 0st7lb(3%)
Thats absolutely fantastic hun!
You should be very proud of yourself!
Well done
x

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
S: 19st9lb C: 14st0lb G: 12st11lb BMI: 32.6 Loss: 5st9lb(28.73%)
Wow What A Loss,you Have Done Fantastic,well Done,
Elaine X

Thank you so much Becky!! Having the support from you over the last few months has been an absolute dream - you're always there for others, helping us and cheering us up!!!! You've done so well yourself and I know that next year you are gonna be a BEAUTIFUL bride!!

Loads of love hun

Kj xxx
:grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg:

LizDesigns

Silver Member
S: 17st1lb C: 15st4lb G: 10st6lb BMI: 34.5 Loss: 1st11lb(10.46%)
You have done amazingly well. What an incredible achievement.

LizDesigns

Silver Member
S: 17st1lb C: 15st4lb G: 10st6lb BMI: 34.5 Loss: 1st11lb(10.46%)
It's all down to people like you who provide the inspiration to keep going. :D

karenO

Step away from the chips!
Thats amazing! Well done on a fantastic achievement x

Thanks everyone - you're all sooooooo supportive its unreal!!

Hope everyone has a fab weekend

Love Kj xxx

skinikki

Silver Member
Thats amazing KJ well done. Just looking at your losses gives me hope. I really hope I can loose as much in the same amount of time. You are an inspiration! x:)

You're gonna do brill hun - stick to it and you'll reap the rewards!!
Find it strange people saying I'm an inspiration - time has flown sooooo quickly. It feels like just a couple of months ago I was saying that to others!! I think we all inspire each other :)

Kj xxx