Officially a LTer :D

Loser85

Gold Member
Well thats me officially joined the club. Im excited but nervous at the same time. I have 7 of each shake. Will have to try them all to see my preferences. Wish me luck :)

Good luck LLVirgin,

2stone by August will be a certainity if you stick to it by the letter, maybe even a bit more! Drink lots of water too hun to keep hydrated and in the first week to keep hunger pangs at bay, keep us up to date with how u get on!

Good luck....im on day 3 now and going ok apart from a slight blip whilst waiting at the hospital but im back on it and whats done is done

Be strong and you will be amazed

GOOD LUCK.....sending positive vibes to ya xx

Well done for starting!! be prepared for a tough week but honestly, I swear, it DOES get so much easier after that - keep thinking of Blackpool - if you stick to this you will definately be down 2 stone (if not more ) keep that in mind. Keep us posted on how your doing. Maybe set up a diary (I find mine so helpful).. best of luck.. if you need anything...

Thanks for the replies guys. Im under no illusions for my 1st week. I know ill be irritable and hungry but ill get there, its all worth it in the end. Id rather end up healthier and suffer a bit of discomfort for a wee while. Im just determined im doing this right this time. :)

Well you have the absolute perfect attitude!!! so positive and determined!! have no doubt you'll ace this!

Ha Nikki not so sure about aceing it, but we'll see! So long as i can make it through the weeks ill be chuffed to bits. I had a vanilla and coffee latte for brekkie. Not bad, but a wee bit bland. Palatable, well enough to keep going anyways.

Well done on starting. Stick to it and you will easily shift that 2 stone by August and more I bet.

Back