Officially back on track

Minders

Finding inspiration
After a month of my weight just sort of hovering, and many posts of me just talking out loud about me re-examining my eating habits and making adjustments to remind myself what I'm supposed to be doing to stay on the plan, I think I've finally cracked it again... Last week I lost 2.5lbs and this week I lost 3.5lbs and got my 2 1/2 stone award. That's almost half a stone in two weeks. Living proof that if you stick to the plan, you WILL lose weight. I'm really chuffed to be back on the losing track again... that's all really, just wanted to share. :rolleyes:

I'm also back on track for my own little personal "mini goal". That is, to get into the next size down jeans BEFORE I wear out the inseams on the pair I've got now! Watch this space!

Well done for getting back to the plan.
I have been having a very busy time at work in the last month or so, so I decided to declare temporary target of 10.7 just to take off the pressure of trying to lose weight.
In a couple of weeks I shall attempt to lose another stone to bring me down to 9.7.

Well done Minders...that's the attitude! What have you been doing over the last couple of weeks? How have you been doing the plan?

Keep up the great work.

One of the main things I've been doing is using the online food diary, so I have no excuse to not be aware of the amount of syns I'm using. That REALLY helps. I can't hide from myself then!

As for am I sticking to it 100%... yes and no. Some days are better than others, like it's my star week at the moment and the past week has seen me reunited with chocolate :eek: But I didn't go bonkers with it... I know where my syns were and though I might have gone a bit over one day, I wasn't doing it every day and I think it's evened out. But by and large, the food that I'm eating has been 100% to plan. Meals have been quite good and, as stated in a previous post, I've been making sure I eat a pile of veg with my evening meal. I also make sure I have superfree snacks. I have melon every day... and often a little fruit salad with berries, etc. I have a really nice salad for my lunch, with fresh mozzarella (HexA = 42g!) and maybe a bit of cooked pasta for a bit of bulk. But the main helper, for me, has been increased veg intake. It fills you up, and it's superfree. It's really working for me.

Well done on great losses. I have decided to bulk up my veg intake because I sometimes think I don't eat enough and that may be why I often have small losses. I've brought some of the free syn steamfresh veggies because I thought I could add those to savoury rice which would make a filling and easy lunch to take to work.
Keep up the good work, you are doing great :)

Back