Oh actifry how i love you <3

sarahevans

Silver Member
Treated myself to an actifry yesterday and im in love already!!! I've you've got a bit of cash spare I'd recommend getting one!!

Attachments

• image-193661702.jpg
    image-193661702.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 126
How do these work? Chips look good ! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I'm not too sure basically you cut your potato rinse and dry then put in machine, add fry light (you can add oil but then it's syns) and turn on. There's a paddle that moves them round then 30 mins later there done!!! They were lovely and you can look lots of other things in them!!

i dont see why you wasted your money you can do chips just as nice in the ovennn!!

fennerxo said:
i dont see why you wasted your money you can do chips just as nice in the ovennn!!

The good thing about the Actifryer is the convenience value...put your chips in turn on the timer and forget about them. No par boiling potatoes, no shuffling them and reapplying fry light! Don't even have to peel the skins. Can't put a price on that I say ;-)

i would rather save the £200 haha :)

lucky you haha
i would still rather spend that money on clothes haha!
im fitting some body magic in by walking to the kitchen to shake my chips and re apply fry light ;)

best £100 i spent i put new potatoes, red onion, mushrooms, peppers, bacon all chopped up in when i finish work at 1 it cooks for 20 mins while i do other stuff oven would not even be hot by then

fennerxo said:
lucky you haha
i would still rather spend that money on clothes haha!
im fitting some body magic in by walking to the kitchen to shake my chips and re apply fry light ;)

Hun I work out 4 times a week alone and just started jillian's 30DS 20mins every morning on top. That's more than enough body magic that I need so I shall be relaxing in a hot bubble bath for 30mins in the evenings waiting for the timer to go off ;-) lol

slickers said:
best £100 i spent i put new potatoes, red onion, mushrooms, peppers, bacon all chopped up in when i finish work at 1 it cooks for 20 mins while i do other stuff oven would not even be hot by then

It's fab ain't it :) x

haha, my boyfriends mum has one and i once tried it and didnt do it right haha, well i did what she told me but didnt work maybe thats why i dont like them haha who knows

fennerxo said:

Well the thing is we've recently moved house and the oven is very poor quality so until we update the kitchen which will cost thousands, we treated ourselves!!

Laura_carlburgess said:
Ours was under £80 in a sale and using my husbands huge amount of nectar points. So not so hard on the pocket for us ;-)

Where did you get yours from for that price?

I fancy getting one of these but I'm not sure whether it will end up in the cupboard like the juicer, mixer, etc that I've bought because I thought it'd be a good idea.

How much fry light do you put in?

You just spray before you start, then just another quick spray about halfway through!!! Just made these with skins on and frylight!! Im addicted to green days at the min!!!

Attachments

• image-3285835433.jpg
    image-3285835433.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 73
I love my Airfyer chips - its a similar gadget but i think its a little faster.

I think if you want a gadget that saves you some time then go for it.

You only live once!

x

I love my Actifry and use it for cooking all sorts of things, not just SW chips.

No matter how many different ways I tried I couldn't get them nice in the oven - perhaps it's because I am on bottled gas? :confused:

I bought mine for just under £100 and it gets used virtually every single day for something or another so I get my money's worth out of it!

I agree with Laura, you can't put a price on convenience and as I work 12 hour days, anything that can save me a bit of time when I get home is well worth it :D

Back