Oh dear! Gained lots already :(

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Without The Pounds' started by couteaux, 25 May 2010 Social URL.

1. couteaux

couteaux Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan!
    Hi All,

I'm 17wks pregnant and had every intention of sticking to the SW plan for the duration of my pregnancy, but early sickness & exhaustion got me off track and I'm now into bad habits and eating what I fancy. I've got a ridiculous thing for butter at the mo!

I just weighed myself and am 13.12, so 7lbs heavier than when I last weighed in.

I'm really annoyed with myself and don't want to keep gaining weight.

Has anyone got any top tips?

Thanks! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Emma75

Emma75 Full Member

Start Weight:
    85kg
    Current Weight:
    84kg
    Goal Weight:
    70kg
    Lost(%):
    1kg(1.17%)
    Diet:
    Eat less, exercise more
    7 lbs is not bad for 17 weeks!! Try not to worry too much. Soon warmer weather will be here, and you will probably feel better pregnancy wise over the next few weeks, so it will be easier to eat better.

4. mummytummy

mummytummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.38%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    If you overdo it one day maybe try to be extra good the next? I'm having a rubbish time diet wise at the moment but Keep trying! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.