Oh dear...hangs head in shame!!

CherrySummer

Silver Member
I've managed to put 2.5lbs on!! :cry:
So im doing a re-start starting from today and im gonna do the wendi plan.

Start weight 9st 8lbs

Breakfast...

Lunch ww meal 3 points

Snack(3 fish fingers) 3 points

Tea chicken with roasted veg 6 points

Snacks 2points

14 points

Last edited:
Why is it that it's so bloomin hard to lose but ridiculously easy to put back on???!!! Sounds like you are back on track though, good luck!! :D

I know its just crazy but i know how its happend i found cheese and chocolate again!!:rolleyes::eek:

Oh don't get me started on cheese!! It's the one thing I really crave when I'm being good, why oh why can't it be 0points :sigh:!!

Its one of my big down falls!! :( i just can't eat it it bloats me aswell boohoo lol

Day 2 SHD i decided to have my super high day today because im going out for tea with hubby and some friends :)

breakfast poached egg on toast with tomatoes 3 points

Lunch ww meal 4.5 points

Tea steak mash and pepper sauce yum yum lol
2 cups of green tea

Last edited:
Oh dear oh dear i drank far too much wine last night :rolleyes: feel like ***** this morn... but on the plus side had a cheeky weight and i'm somehow back down to 9st 5lbs so now i just need to be really good all week!! :D

thanks chick!! been naughty today thou i was so hung over all i've had today is an all star box from kfc lol but lots of water and green tea!! :D

I did lol thanks hun!! but i then worked out the points yesterday for the whole all star meal its 17 points!!!!! good job i didn't eat anything yesterday lol that was supose to be my SLD!!! :D

Well weigh in this morn and im back down to 9st 5.5lbs so i've lost only 2.5 i could have lost more just didn't push myself!! and theres no chance of losing next week haha!! i will still try of course :D

Cheers chick x

Back