oh dear, how quickly does this work?

broxi

ButtErFly
Hi I'm a bit concerned. I'm on Day 4 an up day but I've gained 2lb since starting and I weighed this morning after a dd. Could it be that my metabolism is mucked up after CD and I could actually gain on this? Help, I'm worried!

I personally think you have to give yourself the full 7 days. Your body varies so much throughout the day. Even first thing in the morning. Dont panic until day 7. I think its your body adjusting.

I have not weighed at all although very tempted. I am worried if i do and it says a gain it will put me off so maybe dont weigh again?

Hope this helps xxx

ok I'll go with that. My weigh in day will be Fri/Sat. What about you?

I will be weighing in on Sat morning!!! Aaahhh!!!!

Be strong and stay off the scales. I hate the things but I am a scale hopper too!

xxxx

I think it's common to put a bit on after being on VLCD's. It will take a wee while for your body to adjust. I would try not to be concerned. This eating plan is better for you than the one that you have been on.

Yes only weigh once a week, and to be honest I wouldn't expect too much for week one after being on cd, but I should imagine you'll catch up by week two. You have to give your body some time to adjust, but sure it'll work well for you.

I weigh on Fri/Sat too :D

Good luck hun x

Thanks ppl x

Back